Let's put a few bars on the 'ol fait in humanity meter

It's not the skin, i find the facial features unatractive. then there's my hatedred for the entire urban/gangsta culture. oh, and the dialect that most of them speak sounds disgusting.

Note, not all black people want to be 50 cent. As long as they're a nice person etc, race doesn't matter.

me fail english? thats unpossible

1043225684_resenglish.jpg

i see your simpsons quote you fiend.

Note, not all black people want to be 50 cent. As long as they're a nice person etc, race doesn't matter.
hence the word most in there, and were i live it is "Most". realy the cultural things are just add ons. I just dont like "negroid" features. I've got several black friends, and they're really cool people. I just dont find their women very atractive.

I've got several black friends, and they're really cool people. I just dont find their women very atractive.

This.

Its all preferance I guess.

BUT! To be on topic.... ......... .................. ...................... yeah I got nothin :(

i would ride Beyonce or Tyra all the way into next Tuesday

Tyra Banks? Her weight fluctuates too much for my liking, I hate how rich people can afford plastic surgery :(

On topic; I was willing the fat bitches at Download to not flash the crowd, but noooo, no one sensed the self respect I was trying to preach to them. Morons. They didn't even have nice bewbs. Hahaha