Leviathan

Yet another band from San Francisco, CA. They are constantly mentioned alongside Weakling, and Aquarius are selling their 2 CD release, but all this was discussed in the San Francisco thread already. \m/

Based on the immense reviews, however, I went with Weakling first. Well, second if you include getting Xasthur last year, arf arf.

Bump. Where do I start with these dudes? I fucking love Wrest's work on that Sunn O))) album. In fact I haven't listened to that in a few months but the vocals on It Took the Night to Believe are still firmly planted within my dome. All this during hot triple digit god damn shitfucking weather even!

Well I just bought the Eleventeeth Submarine Sammitch from Suicidal Tendencies so that's where I'll begin.

After reading a handful of reviews I have a feeling I'll be scooping up that album soon enough as well.

[/late to the party like always]

Thanatopsis123 said:
I listened to that again the other day. It's still awesome.

I wish some of the other 4 albums worth of material would be released. :mad:
I know! Why the fuck WOULDN'T you release them?

As for Leviathan, I have "The Tenth Sublevel of Suicide". It's pretty good, though I think on some of the later tracks Wrest's vocals sound like that of a dinosaur.

Damn, Wrest has four albums in the can? I knew that he and Malefic were highly productive and they have new splits (speaking of, he sounds like there's a blowtorch incinerating his nuts on the song posted here) and/or side projects every other day, but that is ridiculous...