New Blut Aus Nord

Nate The Great

What would Nathan do?
May 10, 2002
www.ultimatemetal.com
It looks like this is only available in Europe right now, but here's an mp3. It sounds like they are going even deeper into the whole atmospheric thing and leaving behind most traces of their "grim" black metal roots. As far as I'm concerned that's a VERY good thing. This band is WAY beyond anybody else doing anything even close similar to this.

http://www.candlelightrecords.co.uk/candleweb/redesign/blutausnord/ban-level1.mp3

Thematic%20Emanation.jpg

sounds good ... sounds like something leftover from TWWTG seesions. A little more industrial though.

Only the first 2 tracks have this urban-industrial-ambient feel to them. The rest is pretty pointless... and there's a techno-ish track in there. Overall feels like a full MCD of filler.

Pretty cool, but sounds like more of the same. If and when I went more of the same, I listen to the album twice in a row.

Remember this was intended to be the half of a split cd with Axis of Perdition who released theirs on code 666. That is unlikely to indicate what BAN is going to release next.

Haha.

Actually I wouldn't bother hating them if their collective penis wasn't sucked so universally by every-fucking-one, 'cause they're really not half as impressive as everyone says. Also, I don't see how anyone with fucking EYES can release a CD with "artwork" as fucking abysmal as these last two releases. The person who did these needs to be dragged out into the street and shot, after being sodomized with the broken pieces of his illegally downloaded Photoshop CS CD-R.

Erik said:
Haha.

Actually I wouldn't bother hating them if their collective penis wasn't sucked so universally by every-fucking-one, 'cause they're really not half as impressive as everyone says. Also, I don't see how anyone with fucking EYES can release a CD with "artwork" as fucking abysmal as these last two releases. The person who did these needs to be dragged out into the street and shot, after being sodomized with the broken pieces of his illegally downloaded Photoshop CS CD-R.

Ditto for NILE ... except please make camels sodomize them :loco:

Yeah, but I have little positive to say about them fucking French anyway (apologies to the cool French dude with the Ulver avatar :p)