• Help Me Disappear

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • O, How I Enjoy Light

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters

BlueSky

New Metal Member
Apr 27, 2006
I am taking over for stef for a while since he is busy. Don't tell a soul got booted not by my choice, tis a great song. My choice for the 4th time is o, how I enjoy the light and hopefuly it will be time for this one too see it's way to the door. :err:

Help Me Disappear once again. Btw Adam what did you set the polls on? 2 days?

Opps. no I'll just feel it out till when I think the next round should be based on votes. unless you want to do the next round.

Dispossession.
it could have been Chrome, I Transpire, Clean Today, Help Me Disappear or How I Enjoy The Light aswell...

how in the hell are you gonna vote for dispossession this early? :lol: It's the perfect intro track, and that's one of the most important roles in a cd. as in beginning, middle and end

i guess i'll just go with o, how i enjoy light by default as I haven't heard it....

how in the hell are you gonna vote for dispossession this early? It's the perfect intro track, and that's one of the most important roles in a cd. as in beginning, middle and end

You're damn FUCKING right about that! GOD I love this song.

Dispossession is my fave track ever by any band(seriously)

:kickass: and a cheers goes out to that! But I must say, I'll have to take both Teargas and Sweet Nurse over that song when the time comes, haha.

Teargas is probably one of my fave songs ever. Jesus, I can't even begin to imagine how many times I must have played that song and it still gets me every time.

:kickass: and a cheers goes out to that! But I must say, I'll have to take both Teargas and Sweet Nurse over that song when the time comes, haha.

Teargas is probably one of my fave songs ever. Jesus, I can't even begin to imagine how many times I must have played that song and it still gets me every time.

same <3 but sweet nurse and teargas both one of my fav songs ever. when it comes down to it I have to go for my sweet nurse ftw