Life of Agony - River Runs Again

Steve M

Surasshu Metaru
Feb 1, 2002
Cleveland, Ohio, USA
www.anthrax.com
Anybody pick it up today? I picked up the CD at the last of three places I looked. No one had the fuckin' DVD.

Anywho, it seems pretty good. It seems as if though Keith has a little bit of trouble on the River Runs Red material. He still sounds good though. Good mix of all three records. I thought it was kinda weird that they put so much stuff from Soul Searching Sun... oh well.

no. no sign of them . I asked Charlie. He wasn't there. I flew to this show. I got mad hook ups. This girl I know hooked me up with $75 roundtrip flight. And this dude I know hooked it up at the Ritz Carlton hotel for $89 a night. It was one of the greatest weekends of my life but had I known that this was the beginning of them just getting back together, I would have used my hook up for Anthrax. They made it seem as if this was like a Hell Froze Over kind of thing. I'm not mad. I had a great time. So great that the show was almost like a footnote but still.

DEEK said:
how limited is the one with the DVD?
it's not numbered, just the cd's and the dvd in a foldout and 3 xtra songs from , Stereomud, Among THieves and Keith solo.
i have it, it's nothing special, they really messed up the dvd , nothing extra and the lightning is poor!the sound is great but Keith looks like a filthy hippie!I 'm glad he got rid of the heroin look after the show!!

dutchy said:
it's not numbered, just the cd's and the dvd in a foldout and 3 xtra songs from , Stereomud, Among THieves and Keith solo.
i have it, it's nothing special, they really messed up the dvd , nothing extra and the lightning is poor!the sound is great but Keith looks like a filthy hippie!I 'm glad he got rid of the heroin look after the show!![/QUOTE

The lighting is absolutely dreadful.

I think its cool that their back together but it upset me at the same time because Stereomud broke up. Pretty much all of the remaining members are in new bands but LOA is definitely the best one out of the others. Erik joined a band thats too soft for my taste and Corey joined a band called Sw1tched and changed the name to Sky Fall Down but I haven't heard them yet. To sum this up I m looking forward to the new LOA shit.