we can only approach "it" [in a way] only with the help of Music
[the analogical harmony of Delfi = Apollon+Dionysus],
the Numbers [MidEn, En and Seven],
the spirals,
the f = 1,61803......
and the Voulisis [volition, not will]

i'm blessed,
thanks my friend

now seriously, what the fuck are you on about beyond? seriously like, im dying to know.

do you actually mean what you just said or is it some sort of cypriot tradition stating non-sense for the sake of it?

oh, well I don't know if it's a tradition or not yet. Actually, I understood everything everyone said so far, where's the non-sense part? I mean.. if the cookie is what bothered you then just don't have one! It's not non-sense, it's just a quick change of subjects. Simple as that. It happens often when you're sleepy and everything. Like me.

i think lyrics will be on the web (antimatter.tk) later but there are already 2 of them though the first link(to Everything you know..) doesn't work. Nice site anyway.
And one thing: it's very common that people need song lyrics even after having the booklet of cd because it's too tiresome to type them in and sometimes they are written with too little fonts to read.. Why type them in? E.g. for copy-pasting them into chat, when some dark goth weirdos start to converse by quotations. :) It may sound to be unimportant and stupid but it exists, you know, sometimes I aslo do it because after all I'm just another casualty of casual insanity.. blah

i remember when last sentenced album was released, some geezer put the songs on the internet 3 weeks before the album street date cause he probably got some promo or something. so the band refused to put these lyrics on the internet saying if you want them then buy the album hehe.

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
i remember when last sentenced album was released, some geezer put the songs on the internet 3 weeks before the album street date cause he probably got some promo or something. so the band refused to put these lyrics on the internet saying if you want them then buy the album hehe.

exactly! yeah i dont mind (yet) for not having the lyrics available on the net. i searched for them at darklyrics.com but they did not have em so far :Spin:

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:

Someone did that to us, way before the release date. My fault for trusting the wrong folk like :ill:
We care about people though, all gods children. Not ...GODs children hohohoho

hohohoho :tickled:

hey wait. how could he complement peoples words if he dont put them on the internet heh?