Like Biomechanical?

Wolftribe said:
more like airtranny, am i rite?

Let's put it this way:

Say a disgruntled AirTran passenger were to lose it, hijack their flight and use the aircraft as a weapon against AirTran's Corporate Headquarters. Putting aside for the moment the difficulty of getting on the aircraft - even ticketed passengers seem to find it damn near impossible to actually end up ON one of AirTran's actual airplanes - and, of course, the high level of piloting skill needed to actually hit a 400 square foot office in a dilapidated strip mall outside of Orlando without taking out the Big Lots and/or Tuesday Morning that surround it on either side - would said action be an act of:

a.) Terrorism
b.) Insanity
c.) Free Market Economics
or
d.) Consumer Justice?

Help me out, here...

Metal head87 said:
I was wondering when someone on a Nevermore forum would mention Biomechanical. People call them Nevermore rip offs, but I think they are great. The music is sooo technical.

Actually, They sound alot like a band from the late 80's early 90's called REALM.

I dont' hear the Nevermore influence.

eaeolian said:
Let's put it this way:

Say a disgruntled AirTran passenger were to lose it, hijack their flight and use the aircraft as a weapon against AirTran's Corporate Headquarters. Putting aside for the moment the difficulty of getting on the aircraft - even ticketed passengers seem to find it damn near impossible to actually end up ON one of AirTran's actual airplanes - and, of course, the high level of piloting skill needed to actually hit a 400 square foot office in a dilapidated strip mall outside of Orlando without taking out the Big Lots and/or Tuesday Morning that surround it on either side - would said action be an act of:

a.) Terrorism
b.) Insanity
c.) Free Market Economics
or
d.) Consumer Justice?

Help me out, here...
Pffft, like anyone even needs to answer this. It's obvious that the answer is D.

willac4.jpg