Like thrash? Check these guys out...

Jonoleth

Sep 3, 2003
Leeds, UK
www.evile.co.uk

These guys are friends of mine from oop Yorkshire way, one of the most talented thrash bands around, just finished their new EP, check out the media section on their website for 2 full track downloads...

Let me know what you reckon!

there alright:erk: but i wouldnt buy any of there albums because they don't really do it for me and because they sound like amateurs, but hey we are all entitled to our opinions and have different tastes in music.

Biomechaniac said:
there alright:erk: but i wouldnt buy any of there albums because they don't really do it for me and because they sound like amateurs, but hey we are all entitled to our opinions and have different tastes in music.

"They sound like amateurs" is clearly a statement and not an opinion,on what ,might I ask, have you based your statement of Evile being amateurs on?

The Mighty One said:
"They sound like amateurs" is clearly a statement and not an opinion,on what ,might I ask, have you based your statement of Evile being amateurs on?
well the fact that it doesnt really sound professional and clean like it does on the biomechanical albums. Thats all..

Well it is a demo, they are indeed amateurs (they all have other jobs, theyre all under 25) so I wouldnt expect the best production in the world, but the songwriting talent is what to focus on!

Biomechaniac said:
well the fact that it doesnt really sound professional and clean like it does on the biomechanical albums. Thats all..

Yeah Duh,did you became metal fan last week?
This is the Biomechanical Forum,you are right there,but that does not mean,that you must compare all releases to Biomechanical releases.
Not all bands have the same means or budgets to record their stuff,you as the listener should be able to listen beyond a production.

Evile play some pretty cool thrashmetal,I can tell you that,and the production of the songs I got from their website,sound OK to me.

Do you really think that the No Life 'till leather demo sounded anything like a Biomechanical release?

Think about that before you make any more of those remarks.