Lilitu: recording and mixing completed!

ruinandmisery

The Funeral of Hearts
Jun 12, 2001
near death
www.myspace.com
Hi All,

The mixing has been completed for our newest effort. Mastering will take place next week and we will then begin shopping it around to various labels. A full MP3 will be placed on the site on Tuesday, August 19th.

Be the first to hear it!

Cheers,

"RM"
www.lilitu.ws

worst?! are you kidding? it's one of those cool band names that no one can figure out how to pronounce, kind of like the latest tool fulllength. NOT only that but if you hear their latest, Memorial, the name fits the sound PERFECTLY. This band is fucking amazing. They are infinitely beyond any other american metal sound, they make shadows fall sound like blink182 and all the other boring american extreme metal bands half assed. This band makes me proud. They make me think of the Almighty Swano they are so talented. BUY the most recent full length, YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPPOINTED !! It cannot be stressed how far ahead of their time this band is. fffffffffffffffffffft can you change the name....ha...

hailz lilitu, i look forward to your next !!!!

Hahahaha, shitty name, thanks! You would not be suprised as to how many people can not pronounce the name correctly. Actually, both of you have it in-correct.

equimanthorn: thanks for the postive feedback and support. If you think memorial was great, then wait until you hear the new release. Peoples heads are going to turn this time around. And I agree, Shadows Fall is terrible! We have awesome production this time around. So it's like another evolution in our sound.

All will find out soon enough!

Cheers,

JP
www.lilitu.ws

:worship:

I'll buy the album when it's released. I prefer not to spoil the surprise by hearing samples though, especially when I already really like the band.

Hebrew Myths - you mean like the bible? :D
That's a fucking joke so don't start talking about religion people PLEASE!!
Seriously, yeah the name sounds a lot better when it's pronounced like you said.