Lilitu

stiffy0000

Oct 20, 2005
So I just saw Lilitu rock Jaxx night club in Northern Virginia on saturday. Talked to the bass player and heard that Mr. James Murphy may be working with them in the future? Awesome underratted band that more people need to know about.

Oh he did? Wow sorry I missed it. They are really cool and I just love melodic depressive music like that.

All the members are down to earth guys and are amazing musicians.

I hope everyone gets a chance to listen to them and I can't wait for their next installment.

Lilitu is great... I might be mistaken but doesn't one of the members of Lilitu post on here?

Lilitu's bassist is also in Matt Moliti's Dark Empire, along with Jens from Persuader. Another killer band.

stiffy0000 said:
So I just saw Lilitu rock Jaxx night club in Northern Virginia on saturday. Talked to the bass player and heard that Mr. James Murphy may be working with them in the future? Awesome underratted band that more people need to know about.
Yes. Nice guys. We actually played that show too.

The vocalist is uncannily like Mike Patton on the Lilitu. This is really good material, IMO.

James... is that DAATH done yet?!??!

EtherForBreakfast said:
James... is that DAATH done yet?!??!
are you kidding? lol.. it's been done for many many months, which i mentioned on here more than once. they have been negotiating their record contract for the past 3 months and it will be all wrapped up soon and an announcement will be made. \m/;)

Awesome! I cant wait. Really emotional music these boys put out. And boy did they need a well produced album. The first few were genius but sounded awful. James I believe you stepped them up a notch. LOL! Like you wouldnt. Daylight Dies Kicks major ass as well. They played that show as he said and it was phenominal. That band is the closest damn thing to Opeth or the early Katatonia days as Ive ever heard. The new album which comes out in March will really put these guys on the map.