LIMITED EDITIONS: pre-order available

CruzDelSurMusic

New Metal Member
Apr 18, 2005
Rome, Italy
www.cruzdelsurmusic.com
As we got many info-requests on when the limited editions of PHARAOH "Be Gone", DANTESCO "Pagano" and BATTLEROAR "To Death and Beyond"will be available, I think that the news that they're finally available, will make some people happy!

We preferred not to anticipate the pre-order until we weren't sure about when the goods would have been effectively in our hands, but today I got a confirmation that mid next week we will be able to send them out to all customers.

These pre-orders are not subject to any specific discount, being limited editions, the usual 20% discount will be applied to the pre-order of the "common" editions, online in three weeks or so.

So, if you want to get your copy before the KEEP IT TRUE festival, you have plenty of time ahead to receive it, because we will ship PHARAOH and BATTLEROAR 10 days before this fantastic event.

I am sorry that I cannot take your order and deliver it at the KIT (where we will have our merchandise stand), because it would be a little difficult to organize such thing, considering the amount of merchandise that will be on sale there.

Please note that while we can confirm the delivery date for PHARAOH and BATTLEROAR, this cannot be done yet for DANTESCO's limited edition of "Pagano", which will be ready approx 3-4 days after the other two.

Check our e-store at www.cruzdelsurmusic.com/catalog and click on the covers or go to the "pre-order" section.