limited Empyrium box

addae

Oct 14, 2005
Halle/Saale, Germany
www.neunwelten.com
Heja folks,

I´m just back from the great Prophecy Festival and wanted to inform you music-maniacs that Prophecy has a new nice collectible item:

A 500 limited Box with 6 Empyrium CD´s (incl. the new one and the demo) with a very nice layout and a lots of banddetails inside...

I dunno how much and when it will be in the shop but may just ask or check regularly...

PS: Don´t miss our new album :headbang:

This is ridiculous.

So far I have:

Wintersunset CD
Songs of Moors CD
Where at night CD
Weiland CD
Die Vie Ein Blitz CD-R demo (because I never got that nice wooden box)
Weiland Drei Auszuge 7"
Where at Night picture vinyl

Now an Empyrium box on the way........ :erk: I might have to stop myself here.

By the way, isn't the new release just a compilation with 2 new tracks?

F U C K

I need that, hopefully it's not only for the club-people.

Btw Addae, I sent you offline message on ICQ.

Well I'll obviously be getting this then. How was the festival itself Addae?

Some artwork from the new album:

696.jpg

Out 24th November, apparently.

that artwork is fantastic. for some reason it has blackwater park vibe, except WAY darker.

wonder what the new one will sound like. hmmm...

Furious B said:
that artwork is fantastic. for some reason it has blackwater park vibe, except WAY darker.

wonder what the new one will sound like. hmmm...

Yeah, and if the tree in the background was featured in a close-up shot, it'd look like Jesu's "Silver EP."

photoshop strikes again

but it's definitely nice

EDIT: nah I don't like it all that much, tha background tree on the left is just a mirror of the one on the right

JayKeeley said:
photoshop strikes again

but it's definitely nice

EDIT: nah I don't like it all that much, tha background tree on the left is just a mirror of the one on the right

[QUOTH=G. I. Joe] You sure about that? [/G. I. Joe]

...The Concert went well ...great sound...many sold CD´s and great other bands...NOw it seems that the people realized that we´re not a Neofolkband nor a Medieaval Band...The Double Bass parts reminds them in other things :headbang: ...I liked very much Subaudition (very nice, quiet guys...like all finnish people ???), Dark Suns - who not knows these unbelievable talented guys should check them out!!! Young but only 7/8 or 5/4 rhythms but still catchy songs...very nice as well...Klimt1918...bad sound but very melodic...nice guys...Dornenreich was so intense!!!...just Jochen and a great violin player...

...a lots of drinking, new people...:headbang: :kickass: :Smokin:

Empyrium:

The picture is from the inside, the front is with the Logo in gold on brownish background (like on the Leather Digi of "Songs of Moors..." very nice...the sound is great...the new songs are not bad but nothing new...at all is very nice because the sound is very intense...but i´ts more for fans and ebay friends (remember Agalloch box :) ) The huge booklet has a very interesting Bandhistory inside with some rare pics and backgroundstories...

...I´ll let you know how much and when it comes...be prepared, it will only sold at the ProphecyShop ... If not I could offer to be your distro...we´ll see...

Pics from the Concert here: http://forum.prophecy-productions.de/viewtopic.php?t=1374&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
www.photopit.com

spoken words here: http://www.last.fm/group/Dornenreich/journal?action=display&entryid=251328

cheers ...

addae said:
A 500 limited Box with 6 Empyrium CD´s (incl. the new one and the demo) with a very nice layout and a lots of banddetails inside...

PS: Don´t miss our new album :headbang:
Check [x] for both releases, just listening to your album! At the festival I especially liked the song with Chris on guest vocals... Some people seemed to think the 'grim' vocals didn't suit the overall atmosphere of the gig, but I think it was just great. Bought way too many CDs (something like 24 in total), so I'll probably be listening to Prophecy releases exclusively until the end of the year... Don't mind if I do though!

Corpinen said:
Check [x] for both releases, just listening to your album! At the festival I especially liked the song with Chris on guest vocals... Some people seemed to think the 'grim' vocals didn't suit the overall atmosphere of the gig, but I think it was just great. Bought way too many CDs (something like 24 in total), so I'll probably be listening to Prophecy releases exclusively until the end of the year... Don't mind if I do though!

Heja Antti!!! Back from Wineland? How was your trip? HOpe you´ll have today a nice concert!!!
Yes the grim vocals...We (esp. the guys) like them very much cause they really facilitate the atmopshere...
It was a pleasure to get to know you!...have a nice day...

Empyrium_box.jpeg

EMPYRIUM "A Retrospective..." to be released 24.11.2006

As the title suggests, "A Retrospective ..." is a look back on the work of Empyrium. Aside from re-mastered songs from all four studio albums, the CD contains two unreleased new tracks, "Der Weiher" and "Am Wolkenstieg", as well as a newly arranged and recorded version of "The Franconian Woods In Winter's Silence" (originally off "A Wintersunset...").

The CD will be released as a lavishly designed, gold-embossed Digibook. Many fans will be particularly interested in the in-depth band biography contained in the sixty-pages booklet of "A Retrospective ...". This text takes a closer look at the history of the band and all its influences music- and content-wise, and it will make transparent the whole artistic aspect of Empyrium and its changes in the course of years. Thus, it will contribute to a substantially deeper understanding of Empyrium.

In tandem with the regular release of "A Retrospective...", there will be a six-CD box encompassing the complete works of Empyrium, including the demo "...der wie ein Blitz vom Himmel fiel..." and "A Retrospective...", in an elegant and identical Digibook design. Strictly limited to 500 copies. In addition to this, there will be re-issues of all previous albums in
Digibook form, also limited to 500 copies each.

addae said:
Empyrium_box.jpeg

EMPYRIUM "A Retrospective..." to be released 24.11.2006

As the title suggests, "A Retrospective ..." is a look back on the work of Empyrium. Aside from re-mastered songs from all four studio albums, the CD contains two unreleased new tracks, "Der Weiher" and "Am Wolkenstieg", as well as a newly arranged and recorded version of "The Franconian Woods In Winter's Silence" (originally off "A Wintersunset...").

The CD will be released as a lavishly designed, gold-embossed Digibook. Many fans will be particularly interested in the in-depth band biography contained in the sixty-pages booklet of "A Retrospective ...". This text takes a closer look at the history of the band and all its influences music- and content-wise, and it will make transparent the whole artistic aspect of Empyrium and its changes in the course of years. Thus, it will contribute to a substantially deeper understanding of Empyrium.

In tandem with the regular release of "A Retrospective...", there will be a six-CD box encompassing the complete works of Empyrium, including the demo "...der wie ein Blitz vom Himmel fiel..." and "A Retrospective...", in an elegant and identical Digibook design. Strictly limited to 500 copies. In addition to this, there will be re-issues of all previous albums in
Digibook form, also limited to 500 copies each.

kkkhrist o mighty

"a newly arranged and recorded version of "The Franconian Woods In Winter's Silence" - cool, it's the best song on the album

so basically, they're releasing:

- a comp with 2 new tracks
- the box set including the comp and demo
- all the albums again individually in digibook format

this is fucking nuts.

"How to sell like Iron Maiden and KISS 101"

goddamn bastards preying on my weakness, Empyrium is like red kryptonite to me :loco:

2 new Empyrium songs:

- Der Wieher : 5:25m
- Am Wolkensteig : 2:14m

I've heard them now. Both are of the 'latter' Empyrium acoustic style, although the second track is piano only. Both are also mostly instrumentals, with some whispered spoken vocals. Sorrowful as always, but 7:39m of new material isn't much to scream about.

The rest of the compilation is made up of 4 tracks from Weiland, 3 from Where at Night, 2 from Songs of Moors, and 2 from Wintersunset.

Man, this box costs 60 Euros :erk:

It's available to pre-order at the Prophecy shop. I'll have to get it, but I may have to go without food for a couple of weeks. It looks fantastic.

I think I paid more than this for the Of the Wand and the Moon boxset so I guess I can justify spending the money... this is a great band, and the only album I own is A Wintersunset so this would save a lot of trouble! I've heard all the other albums, and Weiland quite a few times... breathtaking music!