limited Empyrium box

I have this now. It is really nice, the CDs are really well presented. One minor complaint is that the box is too big. Obviously this is so it's easier to take them out, but I think it looks a bit silly.

I think the new tracks are pretty great, especially the longer one. I hope it means there's going to be another whole new album; I find it a bit odd to just randomly start up again and only record and release another two tracks.

I just got my box today too. It's really nice, the booklet has a nice amount of info. I enjoy the new songs, and the re-recorded song is great. I agree doom, it's tad too big as you could really fit another cd in it. At the end of the booklet Markus says perhaps one day he will get the urge to make some more music in the style again. (One of the new songs was actually written in 2000, but he felt it didnt fit on weiland) Here's hoping to that :Shedevil:

I got my box too and the demo-cd was missing, only covers there. Prophecy promised to send me the disc though...

The box is one digipack too big, maybe they left a space for one more album :loco:

I got my box too and the demo-cd was missing, only covers there. Prophecy promised to send me the disc though...

Yeah, me too. I e-mailed them and apparently it happened to a lot of people.

The box is one digipack too big, maybe they left a space for one more album :loco:

Perhaps, I didn't even think of that, I just put it down as a mistake haha.