Limp Bizkit Thread

May 5, 2011
starting up a Limp Bizkit thread, since the new album GOLD COBRA is expected to drop June 28th - we can have discussions here. if youre a fan of Limp Bizkit just post in here your favorite song and whatever you like even if you hate Limp Bizkit voice your opinions!

my favorite song: LIMP BIZKIT - THE TRUTH

Last edited by a moderator:
limp_bizkit_gold_cobra.jpg

Official cover for Limp Bizkit's new album GOLD COBRA

Track Listing: (not sure of order)

1)"Shotgun"
2)"Golden Cobra"
3)"Get a Life"
4)"Killer in You"
5)"Bring It Back"
6)"AutoTuneAge (Feat. Mathematics)"
7)"90.2.10"
8)"Monster's Ball"
9)"Shark Attack"
10)"Loser"
11)"Back Porch (Feat. The Game)"
12)"Why Try"
13)"Walking Away"
14)"Angels"
15)"Brand New Meaning"
16)"Ready to Go" (featuring Lil Wayne)
17)"Tale to Tell"
18)"Middle Finger" (featuring Paul Wall)
19)"Combat Jazz (Feat. Raekwon And Paul Wall)"
20)"Douche Bag"

Twenty songs. However, on Twitter some time ago, Fred Durst (@freddurst) said some of the songs may not make the track. I can see that, because 20 songs is unsually. He asked the fans what the next album should be after GOLD COBRA, I jokingly tweeted back Silver Cobra, lol. If you have Twitter, follow me at @NEWJERSEYBALLA.

Here are songs that Fred released-

Fred Durst driving through Los Angeles

By far, this is my favorite - "Walking Away"

Songs are subject to change, because Fred said he mixed them so they may have a sligh variance in melody.

I'll keep you guys updated

The demo that Limp Bizkit gave to KoRn.

Mental Aquaducts, at the time Limp Bizkit was known as Limp Bizcut, slight different spelling. On the guitars its not Wes, because Wes and Fred didn't get along (Wes has mental problems and refused to take his medication.) Filling in for Wes Borland is Rob Waters. Wes would eventually rejoin the band before the release of the first album Three Dollar Bill.

Track Listing:
1) Blind
2) Armpit
3) Phat Groove
4) Shove

Limp Bizkit is a real crowd pleaser at karaoke, particularly "Hot Dog."

Wes Borland was the first man I ever truly loved.

Limp Bizkit is a real crowd pleaser at karaoke, particularly "Hot Dog."

Wes Borland was the first man I ever truly loved.

My personal belief, I think Wes Borland is the greatest guitar player alive right now. I think any true Metalhead loves this man, because of the talent he showcases when he performs. He has a lot of creativity. Limp Bizkit lost its identity without him back in 2001 - with the release of their 4th album 'Results May Vary', it just did not have that Limp Bizkit sound. On the guitars, they had Head from KoRn who had a similar style to Wes, but still not Limp Bizkit-esque enough, and Mike Smith from Snot.

Wes is officially back in the band, who knows how long he will stay because he left twice. 2001 and in 2006. Hope he stays though.

Here are some Wes Borland videos, and my favorite song from his old band- Black Light Burns.

PS: Cool Klingon avatar

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi4k1Qlt7Xc&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPsBMm50Djc&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY4IPNSL5HY&feature=related[/ame]

BLACK LIGHT BURNS- I HAVE A NEED, my favorite song

On Twitter the other day, Fred Durst (@freddurst) secretly posted a comment about Limp Bizkit's first official single from the album will be the song 'Shotgun'. I Re-tweeted the status, however it has been deleted, so I am considering it to be a secret and 'must know' basis for the true fans that follow Fred Durst on Twitter. I am a true fan and you can even search his Twitter, it doesn't mention anything about 'Shotgun'. When 'Shotgun' is released to the public, I will post the song in this thread - you heard it from me.

Here is a link to a website that backs up my claim: http://www.theprp.com/2011/05/09/news/limp-bizkit-select-first-single-from-gold-cobra/

Dated May 9th, 2011:
Limp Bizkit‘s new track “Shotgun” has been chosen to serve as the first single from the bands oft-delayed new album, “Gold Cobra“. The single will be released digitally on May 17th with the artwork for it available over at Amazon. “Gold Cobra” has been slated for a June 28th release date through Interscope.

I'm considering handballing this back to GMD :devil:

I would appreciate that a lot, because Limp Bizkit is METAL. Putting it in this category is just blasphemy. Fred Durst is a pioneer, crossed amazing distances in his musician career, and with his band Limp Bizkit he revolutionized heavy metal music.

I like all of Limp Bizkit's older stuff but not much of their newer stuff. If I had to pick my favorite song from them would be:

Surely this is a joke? Limp Bizkit are and have always been fucking gay!! They have more in common with some shitty rap band than metal and anyone who thinks otherwise has down syndrome.