LINE OF FIRE "Momentum" shipping now

TribunalRecords

Record Label(s)/Vocalist
Sep 12, 2007
www.tribunalrecords.net
so if any of you sissies want a copy of LINE OF FIRE's new album, Momentum, we still have our pre-order deals going with FREE domestic shipping and get both CDs for just $19.98.

so if you are a sissy like me and love some great AOR. then give them a listen or better yet pick up the CD because it naturally has a bonus track on it! ;)

300.jpg

ORDER HERE

LINE OF FIRE "Momentum" Documentary series (FULL VERSION)
http://vimeo.com/13801476

so if any of you sissies want a copy of LINE OF FIRE's new album, Momentum, we still have our pre-order deals going with FREE domestic shipping and get both CDs for just $19.98.

so if you are a sissy like me and love some great AOR. then give them a listen or better yet pick up the CD because it naturally has a bonus track on it! ;)

300.jpg

ORDER HERE

LINE OF FIRE "Momentum" Documentary series (FULL VERSION)
http://vimeo.com/13801476

$19.98 WOW! that is a bargain I'll order mine today.
Man I'm seeing stuff about the new album everywhere, seems a lot of people are raving about it.

Hey Mr. Pelata,

I just ordered your cd from hmv.com for £8.99 delivered. You realise I had to d/l it first as blind buys are a no go these days. Anyway I can report back the scorching reviews are right! This is just a great release. I just wanted to ask you something. Were you busting out your old Boston disks or what when you were writing this record? hehe!

There are so many Tom Scholz licks and riffs it's untrue. I mean this as a compliment by the way as to take influence from the best there has ever been is a guarantee for success in my book. I also hear a lot of Journey in the album of course.

I don't know if you've heard the Two Fires newie but i would say LoF is in direct competition with TF as your albums are very similar and aimed at the same sort of markets I would guess. However you guys have nailed it whilst Two Fires is merely acceptable but nothing special. Once again well done on this album. Curently loving the song Obsession. I mean it's a melodic rock fan's wet dream who could not love it. The only track that was a bit left field was the piano jazzy blusy ballad whose name escapes me right now. Top Class stuff Mr. Pelata in a very strong year for melodic rock.

I don't know if you've heard the Two Fires newie but i would say LoF is in direct competition with TF as your albums are very similar and aimed at the same sort of markets I would guess. However you guys have nailed it whilst Two Fires is merely acceptable but nothing special. Once again well done on this album. Curently loving the song Obsession. I mean it's a melodic rock fan's wet dream who could not love it. The only track that was a bit left field was the piano jazzy blusy ballad whose name escapes me right now. Top Class stuff Mr. Pelata in a very strong year for melodic rock.

I had always thought it was similar to Two Fires.
Both LOF are reallly good albums. Guitarist Nikki is a great songwritter.

i purchased both of these at Progpower since I knew the cds would be there. Have always loved Shawn's voice on other projects and combine this with the Journey feel and you have a winner!!!!!