LINE OF FIRE Momentum Video - Episode 3: Production

TribunalRecords

Record Label(s)/Vocalist
Sep 12, 2007
www.tribunalrecords.net
In Episode #3 of Line Of Fire's "Momentum" series, the band talks about the production and sound of the album; where they drew their influence, what type of audio goals they had and how it compares to the self-titled debut. Find out what classic bands and albums inspire the members of Line Of Fire to do what they do. Line Of Fire's sophomore album, "Momentum," will be released August 10th on Tribunal Records.

Last edited by a moderator:
I went back and listened to the Dimage album, and knew I had heard that ending chorus before haha.

This looks to be a great Rock release. I'm a big fan of the old Boston albums so this should satisfy my taste buds.

Yeah, this one sounds more like classic 70's rock than the debut. The songs not on the Dimage demo even more so. I think everyone who has been waiting so long for this should not be disappointed. i know i listen to it way more than i should, especially since it's not even out yet and i will burn myself out on my own release! hahaha.

Had to point this out, just thought it was funny. But it is good to see that some people stay consistent.

"LINE OF FIRE - "MOMENTUM +1 (2010)"

PREORDER NOW, AVAILABLE AUGUST 10TH!!!
...IT'S BEEN 5-YEARS SINCE THE BAND RELEASED IT'S HIGH SELLING DEBUT!!! AFTER STRUGGLE WITHIN THE BAND "MOMENTUM" CAME OUT FABULOUS AND NOW FANS OF MELODIC AOR HAVE A NEW GREAT FIND FOR AUGUST 2010!!! *1 EXCLUSIVE BONUS TRACK OF DOKKEN'S "UNCHAIN THE NIGHT"!!!

Had to point this out, just thought it was funny. But it is good to see that some people stay consistent.

"LINE OF FIRE - "MOMENTUM +1 (2010)"

PREORDER NOW, AVAILABLE AUGUST 10TH!!!
...IT'S BEEN 5-YEARS SINCE THE BAND RELEASED IT'S HIGH SELLING DEBUT!!! AFTER STRUGGLE WITHIN THE BAND "MOMENTUM" CAME OUT FABULOUS AND NOW FANS OF MELODIC AOR HAVE A NEW GREAT FIND FOR AUGUST 2010!!! *1 EXCLUSIVE BONUS TRACK OF DOKKEN'S "UNCHAIN THE NIGHT"!!!

Where is that from? Ha!

Where is that from? Ha!

you can't tell? hahaha, CDINZANE. hahaha that is classic considering every press release has had "Breaking The Chains" on it. that is too funny, although i do stuff like that all the time. :) it also omits the fact that the reissue of the debut album is not only remastered, but more importantly REMIXED. ;)

Was just listening to this album again and had to mention it somewhere, it is so damn good. Well worth the wait here.
The album is getting regular rotation with me lately and that really says a lot considering how many new CDs come through my hands.

Was just listening to this album again and had to mention it somewhere, it is so damn good. Well worth the wait here.
The album is getting regular rotation with me lately and that really says a lot considering how many new CDs come through my hands.

that is good to hear! seems to be the same sentiment from everyone with an advance copy. :) the LOF dudes will be stoked to hear it. i guess we better get started now on LP#3 hahaha.