Eindhoven; Rockcity!
And the news is amazing. These are the two added bands:

Angra

and

Conception!!

Conception features amongst others:

Roy S. Khan - vocals (Kamelot) :worship:
Tore Østby - guitars (ARK) :headbang:

OMG!! Thats one band I would love to see.

Now go and find yourselves some Conception cd's :p

sixxswine said:
I haven't heard of any of these bands. Probably neither have 80% of the American Metalheads...

Nope and thats the beauty of it! I will now have to go out and buy albums by all the bands so I know their material :) ... its a great way to find out about even more bands!

Haven't actually heard any Conception... but with Khan on vox it sounds like it could be good

Like Jonny said, the perfect way to learn about new bands! Plus I am hoping that the Live scenario of PC69 and Conception do what has happened at PP everytime I have been there... There is always a band or two that just stands out and puts on a helluva show. Leaves a mark in your mind!

Pink Cream 69 is a very awesome band that has a hell of a singer. They put out music that is an extenison of the 80's AOR style big hair music... just updated to modern days.

Conception is probably one of the best Progressive/Power metal bands that have come out in the last 12 years. I guess I can't compare them to anyone. Pretty original because of Roy Khan's vocals. Much (MUCH) better (imho) than Kamelot (which Khan also sings in).

Raven... I FINALLY get to see Raven Live. Now if BW&BK could just get Overkill and or Accept to finish out the bill!!!

You are missing out if you don't have some of these bands in the collection!

Narcosynthesys68 said:
Like Jonny said, the perfect way to learn about new bands! Plus I am hoping that the Live scenario of PC69 and Conception do what has happened at PP everytime I have been there... There is always a band or two that just stands out and puts on a helluva show. Leaves a mark in your mind!

Pink Cream 69 is a very awesome band that has a hell of a singer. They put out music that is an extenison of the 80's AOR style big hair music... just updated to modern days.

PC69 sound like what all the hair bands wish they could sound like! and do it in Fine Fasion!

Narcosynthesys68 said:
Yes... I need to get their new (er) one. I like them but not quite as much as Brainstorm.

When I got into Symphorce I was Looking for Brainstorm at the music store and all I could Find was Twice Second since then I really cant Rate Brainstorm Higher .. Twice second has been Kicking my ass since PPV :-D I have only Heard Brainstorm's Soul Temptation I personlly think its a Bit Boring .. With Exception to "High Without Lows" Which just fucking Rocks!!!!! ... I am Really Really looking Forward to Symphorce .. Andy is a Great Performer

I totally agree about Andy... I knew what PP was instore for because after seeing Brainstorm at BW&BK last year I was floored by them!

I see you like Overkill. I wish that BW&BK could line them up for this years fest! Actually they are playing in Columbus, Ohio which isn't too far from me... they only thing is they are playing at the Al Rosa... I have been there many times but for some dumb reason, the place kinda freaks me out now... and I am not sure if that is good or bad.

Narcosynthesys68 said:
I totally agree about Andy... I knew what PP was instore for because after seeing Brainstorm at BW&BK last year I was floored by them!

I see you like Overkill. I wish that BW&BK could line them up for this years fest! Actually they are playing in Columbus, Ohio which isn't too far from me... they only thing is they are playing at the Al Rosa... I have been there many times but for some dumb reason, the place kinda freaks me out now... and I am not sure if that is good or bad.

I LOVE OVERKILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are my Favorite Band!!! I will be going to see them on April 13th in Mass ... I think Regardless of how much the Venue Freaks you out GO ANYWAY!!! Overkill put on one of the BEST shows I have ever seen ... No Fancy Fireworks No nothing like that Just the premire Heavy Metal Monsters they are ... I could talk forever about Overkill :) :headbang:

Well they are in my top five bands of forever. I have seen them in Columbus at another place... They put on a helluva show... as always... but the shit that went down at Al Rosa is just fucked in my head... and I don't want any fucked thoughts to mix with the Overkill experience and ruin it... On the other hand, I don't think, ok, I know that there is not one other band that could get me past the situation that happened at Al Rosa... so it is a toss up... I will probably go!

The other four:
Maiden
Priest
Raven
Nevermore

Overkill is STILL playing the metal that we all fell in love with... That is why they are in the top five of forever!

Narcosynthesys68 said:
Well they are in my top five bands of forever. I have seen them in Columbus at another place... They put on a helluva show... as always... but the shit that went down at Al Rosa is just fucked in my head... and I don't want any fucked thoughts to mix with the Overkill experience and ruin it... On the other hand, I don't think, ok, I know that there is not one other band that could get me past the situation that happened at Al Rosa... so it is a toss up... I will probably go!

The other four:
Maiden
Priest
Raven
Nevermore

Overkill is STILL playing the metal that we all fell in love with... That is why they are in the top five of forever!

Well if anyband can get you past it it is certainly Overkill ... they will make you forget when they want ... though with a band of their Class I would almost expect some kind of tribute ... anyways you should go Nothing bad will happen I gaurntee(sp) it! That and it will help you heal in the long run ... it will be a positive experince Thats what going to an Overkill show is about ... The energy they share with the crowd is amazing it makes you Jump up and RAAAAW! ... GO SEE OVERKILL you wont regret it!

I WISH! but I can only afford one BIG trip a year Progpower is it for me Chicago is to far and its coming up to soon ... unless by some miracle if there was a way I would I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally want to see Morgana Lefay!

:oops: well, so far I am just going for Symphorce... not into Strato, Orphaned Land...gotta do my homework (like JD) on others... liked what I heard from Manticora so I ordered that to start up on the homework :)
PC69 sounds cool... might have to give that a shot

Anyway, I am happy to be going for a second year... it will be cool to see some of you guys, hang with the metalheads and just have a grand weekend! :headbang: