Line up for Progpower VI completed

My first year at PP, please don't pick on me too much :ill: Am happy to be taking vacation with Paby and friends and can't wait to see this wicked, wicked show! Still excited and giddy that Symphorce get's their US debut! o_O Finally a show where I don't have to drive :hotjump:

Narcosynthesys68 said:
Conception is probably one of the best Progressive/Power metal bands that have come out in the last 12 years. I guess I can't compare them to anyone. Pretty original because of Roy Khan's vocals. Much (MUCH) better (imho) than Kamelot (which Khan also sings in).

Totally agree!! :worship:

I am so stoked about Conception playing! This will be so awesome to see! I can't wait!! They are awesome!! :headbang:

Pabla said:
:oops: well, so far I am just going for Symphorce... not into Strato, Orphaned Land...gotta do my homework (like JD) on others... liked what I heard from Manticora so I ordered that to start up on the homework :)
PC69 sounds cool... might have to give that a shot

Anyway, I am happy to be going for a second year... it will be cool to see some of you guys, hang with the metalheads and just have a grand weekend! :headbang:

I havnt actually Heard Manticora yet but I have ordered one of their cds ... I might be able to get into Strato and I think I will enjoy Angra too .... and it will be nice to see my "Sister of the Blaze Army" again :Spin: .... And of course Bryant and his wife too! AND to be able to look through Hundreds of Metal cds again will be nice too!

kittybeast said:
My first year at PP, please don't pick on me too much :ill: Am happy to be taking vacation with Paby and friends and can't wait to see this wicked, wicked show! Still excited and giddy that Symphorce get's their US debut! o_O Finally a show where I don't have to drive :hotjump:

No worries I wont pick on ya, this will be only my second time ... I felt like a jackass being one of the very few sober people there last year :loco:

JonnyD said:
I havnt actually Heard Manticora yet but I have ordered one of their cds ... I might be able to get into Strato and I think I will enjoy Angra too .... and it will be nice to see my "Sister of the Blaze Army" again :Spin: .... And of course Bryant and his wife too! AND to be able to look through Hundreds of Metal cds again will be nice too!

:D and this time don't ask me if you can hug me...I expect a greeting like that! :) :headbang: can't wait!

kittybeast said:

:heh: can I pick on you?

:p

Pabla said:
:D and this time don't ask me if you can hug me...I expect a greeting like that! :) :headbang: can't wait!

Ok that means I don't have to ask you when I give you a noogie (not that I would ask anyway) this year. That is my trademark. Receiving the "Bryant noogie" is indeed a priviedge. JD gets one of course as well. In fact your sidekick does as well. I can't remember his screen name. Great guy he is !! If my knuckle isn't raw by then, you get one too Kittybeast. :loco:

Bryant

Bryant said:
Ok that means I don't have to ask you when I give you a noogie (not that I would ask anyway) this year. That is my trademark. Receiving the "Bryant noogie" is indeed a priviedge. JD gets one of course as well. In fact your sidekick does as well. I can't remember his screen name. Great guy he is !! If my knuckle isn't raw by then, you get one too Kittybeast. :loco:

Bryant
well save some skin for me I certaintly can't fly to the east coast and NOT get a Bryant noogie! :tickled: