Link for saxon DVD and Book

seems that the DVD is another release of the "Greatest Hits Live" Video
must be the 4. or 5.
same setlist, only two songs changed in the right order
but the question is; what about the book they included in this package

Just bought this from play.com

KaMei is right it is just another rerelease of the greatest hits live video - or the classic rock legends dvd - or whatever else they have called it. The picture quality is actualy worse than the legends dvd/ original video release (I havent bothered to watch it all the way through so I dont know if its the complete concert).

The packaging is quite good with loads of archive pictures (taken around 1983ish) The biography is well written with almost every release being put under the microscope (although most of Biffs quotes are taken from the Chronicles DVD Interview)

Is it worth the money? at £15 probably not if you already have the concert although the biograhy is well worth reading

If anyone is thinking of getting a copy of the concert I would recommend they try and get the original video release as none of Biffs swearing is bleeped out

The Biography is written by Jeff Perkins and offers a different perspective from the chronicles biog (I would guess that he is a fan)

He has done a very good job of detailing almost every song on every album. It is a very enjoyable read....but as I said earlier...is it worth £15 just for the biog if you already have the concert???.....

All the photos in the book can be found at www.pictorialpress.com you have to registar but it is free