A scoop, maybe???? New Thrax live album??

Crabmeat

Crustacean Grinds Inc.
Jul 12, 2004
Uhhhh.... people...

Look what I just stumbled upon.
Coming this January...

http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/3276424/BBC_Live_In_Concert/Product.html

Real? Bootleg? Have I premepted an official statement?? Did I miss a meeting? Does the band know?????

Just a wish here but...... as we all know these are usually record company ideas and actions, can we stay away from the "What the fuck are you doing Anthrax, I want a new record!!!" style posts on this one.
Ta very much :)

This can be found on the Anthrax myspace:

"Anthrax "Thrax-Shot" Contest

Ends: 11 day(s) December 11, 2006 11:59 PM CST

Contest Description:

Record your version of "Caught In A Mosh" by Anthrax and have your chance to win mosh-worthy prizes! GRAND PRIZE: Anthrax Equipment! 1 Shure SM58 vocal microphone plus a signed item from a recent tour. 2nd prize is a set of autographed CD’s from the band and 3rd prize, 2 pieces of exclusive Anthrax merchandise. To enter, record your entry between the specified dates and tag your recording with "ThraxShot". The 5 entries with the most points (as voted on by users) at the end of the contest period will be reviewed personally by Anthrax and they will handpick the winners of the contest by December 18, 2006. Winners will be notified by December 20, 2006. And don't forget to use the embeddable player to spread the word about your recording and to get people to vote for you! ENTER NOW!!! Once you're on the site click the Getting Started link in the upper right hand corner to get going.

Analyze it.

:lol:
I have to admit, that is a funny link you've made.

Not sure if it would sell:lol:

Or that the BBC would sully its name like that:ill:

All I can think it might be is the live recording the BBC done of an Anthrax show in 1987 prior to the release of ATL. I do have a copy of that and it is mainly FOM and STD material. Interesting