LIVE DVD/VIDEO .....'THRAX MOSHIN' IN THE '80'S/'90'S!!

Nov 4, 2004
September 1990,the month 'Persistence of Time' was released,and,the month I discovered that motley band of Noise Terrorists called Anthrax. Friend of mine lent me the album,and the day after,lent me 'Euphoria'. That was it,2 days,and I was a fan. Loved the albums!

Now here we are 15 years later and I FINALLY get a hold of such classic Live-DVD's such as 'Bochum '86' and 'Cleveland '89'. The quality is absolutely astonishing,the energy and sheer musical maelstrom is addictive stuff,you can watch 'Bochum '86' and see a band in fiery form,a more enjoyable,raw & visceral show than most every other band out there. 'Cleveland '89' is the same,incredible show,and,the first time I'd ever seen a 'Thrax live DVD from that era(except for 'Oidivnikufesin'). Been a fan for so long and am only seeing this stuff now^^!!

There must be more out there -- even if you've only heard of some titles -- does anyone know what other live shows on DVD/Video from '84-'90 are out there..somewhere...??

Very much appreciated..

Yeah, where did you get the Cleveland show?? I'd love to see that!
I've got a wicked Montreal show from 2003 (that includes Black Dahlia!!)

Hey dude ... i have some Anthrax Live DVDs, from 1986 till 2005. You can check them all at my site (which is mainly Metallica but on the Other Bands button you can find the Anthrax ones). I could be interested on a trade with you for Cleveland 1989. I have a pro shot from germany 1988, and other shows post 90s ... there is one show that is Sweden 2003 which is the best one i have.

Drop me a pm is interested....BTW my site is located in http://jcfuel.metpage.org/other%20bands.htm

Cheers