It now appears definate that John wont be back.

eighteeschick said:
what does Joey's hair have to do with anything?
If you want my opinion, and I'm sure EVERYBODY does. Some of us feel that Joeys era of Anthrax was great... in the '80's, and the major thing about Anthrax that has kept us following after JB joined the band is that they kept pumping it out with current, and fresh material. Joey returning to the band feels like a step, two decades backwards, and the fact that Joey looks like he stepped out of the pages of a 1986 matals Edge magazine, kinda supports that feeling.
( Not trying to offend Bellthrax fans )

DumbAss said:
If you want my opinion, and I'm sure EVERYBODY does. Some of us feel that Joeys era of Anthrax was great... in the '80's, and the major thing about Anthrax that has kept us following after JB joined the band is that they kept pumping it out with current, and fresh material. Joey returning to the band feels like a step, two decades backwards, and the fact that Joey looks like he stepped out of the pages of a 1986 matals Edge magazine, kinda supports that feeling.
( Not trying to offend Bellthrax fans )

No offense but it's been said two thousand times before, and it isn't helping any. Those who have common sense know it well already, and the others aren't gonna get convinced anyway...

johnnieCzech said:
No offense but it's been said two thousand times before, and it isn't helping any. Those who have common sense know it well already, and the others aren't gonna get convinced anyway...

QUIT WITH NO OFFENSE......IT'S OFFENSIVE :Shedevil:

dbluntman said:
QUIT WITH NO OFFENSE......IT'S OFFENSIVE :Shedevil:

You think that's offensive, you should look at this picture I have of a chick with a boy scout up her ass. The whole boy scout.

whitey131 said:
You think that's offensive, you should look at this picture I have of a chick with a boy scout up her ass. The whole boy scout.

I DO NOT THINK IT'S OFFENSIVE...IT IS OFFENSIVE WHEN U START WITH YOUR FIRST SENTENCE..NO OFFENSE...

I CAN IMAGINE THE BOY SCOUT AND THE CHICK PIC THOUGH....:ill:

I hope it's a Bush album.

However....the band has improved tremendously since the last album they've done with Joey. That said, if Joey is on the new album, it could still be very good.

I would still buy it, if Sammy Haggar was singing on it.

Lordlindsey said:

However....the band has improved tremendously since the last album they've done with Joey. That said, if Joey is on the new album, it could still be very good.

That is the real question. We all know that Scott and Charlie have evolved into better musicians but has Joey? I almost would like to hear what Joey has to offer and what his take on the current Anthrax sound would be like.

Lordlindsey said:

I would still buy it, if Sammy Haggar was singing on it.

scott and charlie have been in anthrax way before john..it's scott's and charlie's baby not john's....

a new record works for me and i do not care if it's john or joey..

when joey was booted out back in 92 i felt bad for the guy..
fastfoward to 05...I kinda feel the same now with john.... :confused:

MyHatred said:
That is the real question. We all know that Scott and Charlie have evolved into better musicians but has Joey? I almost would like to hear what Joey has to offer and what his take on the current Anthrax sound would be like.

Nahh, the reason i dont like most of the joey records is that his voice gets lost in the mix. That was with typical 'thin' metal guitar sounds, how would he fare against scotts tone now? and the down-tuning?
The only album where his voice stood out (and sounded great) was STD. even on among he sounds a bit 'lost'

Thats kinda what I was getting at. Scott and Charlie's musicianship has made leaps and bounds as far as their sound goes. I just don't see how Joey would fit into the mix of things now. I have heard the Belladonna solo albums and well:ill: It would be kinda like putting a square peg into a circle.

if it was a small square and a large circle? hmm, but then there would be gaps at the edges....That only SUPERBUSH could fill with his mighty lungpower! DIE BELLADONA!(only joking! i wish him a long and prosperous life.... just not in Anthrax:D )