Who agrees with me that Anthrax should release a live album with John Bush singing?

Who wants a live album with John singing all the classic 'Thrax tunes?

• A live record with John is an excellent idea

Votes: 20 100.0%
  • One live Anthrax record is enough

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

trauma

New Metal Member
Jul 16, 2002
Visit site
I want to hear John sing all the classics like Indians, Antisocial, Armed and Dangerous and many others. I saw Anthrax in concert once with John Bush and they sounded excellent, probably one of the best live performances I have ever heard done by a metal band. This was when Paul Crook was still in the band. I just hope that they record and release a proper live release soon!

there were soem plans of recording one with John , but seems to be cancelled, they recorded a show during theire Priest tour, but it looks like they have no plans of putting out a Live one, maybe someday/sometime!

I think they should release a live album with me singing. I would wear my really cool sunglasses and stagedive and have my pick of all the blonde-haired, brown-eyed chicks and talk smack about Billy Milano in between songs and do that thing where singers lean back against the guitar players and sort of air guitar with Scott Ian. That'd kick ass....

j

The live album should be done right. Do it next summer in Chicago or here in NYC. It should be enhanced in some cool way. Then gain I think Everything should be enhanced. I aked Scott in a email is the new album would have special features. No answer just yet but he usually get s back to us fans in do time. They way I see it is after the album is released. Record a live album and release it next fall... Bada Bing. I am a marketing genious.

well goes without saying that a live album with bush is overdue,i think 10 years of bush at the helm or there abouts is good enough reason alone!!!