We need a live record with Bush singing, NOW!

trauma

New Metal Member
Jul 16, 2002
Visit site
Goddamn, still no live record. When will Anthrax release them shitz? I need to hear Bush sing Antisocial and all the other Thrax classics!

An official live release with Bush is LONG overdue.
However, I think a live DVD would be more appealing. You get video and audio. Plus you can always rip the audio from the DVD if you just want to listen to it on CD-R.

prime666 said:
I would love to hear alive offical live album with Bush but I could give two cow tits if I cared about ever hearing antisicial again.

Why only two? Don't cows usually have more than that? :Smug:

Yes, I really am this bored.

Someone suggested trying Pearl Jam way. I think bootlegs from every show would be sooooo fucking highly welcomed.

nythraxfan said:
An official live release with Bush is LONG overdue.
However, I think a live DVD would be more appealing. You get video and audio. Plus you can always rip the audio from the DVD if you just want to listen to it on CD-R.

I'd prefer a DVD and a live album... Why not have my cake & eat it too?

johnnieCzech said:
Someone suggested trying Pearl Jam way. I think bootlegs from every show would be sooooo fucking highly welcomed.

Yes, but unfortunately they would be highly welcomed by a fairly small number of people.
Pearl Jam sells out (fast) in every 20,000 seat arena they play. Plus PJ changes their setlist ~radically~ everynight.....*hint hint Anthrax*
This is a total guess on my part, but unlike Pearl "big number sales" Jam and their official soundboard bootlegs, i'd be surprised if live Anthrax CDs from every night of the tour, sold more than 100 per show on average.
What i'm saying is that I don't know if it would be economically feasable for Anthrax to do this.

at least one disc non bush era
and one disc bush era
and I would be happy
but a good quality live album the only good live product anthrax realy has is the nice fucken video.
the sound on the other stuff does not match up to how they sound live.

nythraxfan said:
Plus PJ changes their setlist ~radically~ everynight.....*hint hint Anthrax*

But this is a pretty fucking good idea too. Why EVERY band can't do that, when PJ can do it? Anthrax has been playing mostly the same kind of set since the early beginning.

johnnieCzech said:

Yeah but if someone were to bootleg the shows, I would want to hear soundboard quality recordings or damn near close to sound board quality. I want to hear the guitars on the left and right instead of shitty croud noise drowning out the music. If someone could do that I would be amazed.

trauma said:
Yeah but if someone were to bootleg the shows, I would want to hear soundboard quality recordings or damn near close to sound board quality. I want to hear the guitars on the left and right instead of shitty croud noise drowning out the music. If someone could do that I would be amazed.

I, too, want to hear the guitars are on the left and right.

trauma said:

The Pearl Jam "official bootlegs" from every night of their tours, are anything but 'bootleg sounding". They are soundboard recordings, with audience mics added too. What makes them "bootlegs", is how fast you get them. You can order a show you were at the day after it happened, and 1 week later it's in your mailbox.....amazing.

There are tons of audience recorings by whichever bands that don't have screamers/singers/talkers next to the taper's mics in the audience.
As for Rob's guitar being in the left channel, and Scott's guitar being in the right channel, this tour DID have the show mixed so that the guitars were somewhat seperated in each channel. All anyone had to do was tape from dead center between the left and right P.A.