Anthrax Re-Recording

Fueled

New Metal Member
Jul 22, 2002
Cincinnati
www.perpetualimpact.8m.com
It's looking like Anthrax will be re-recording old material with Bush singing in the studio. What songs would everyone like to hear Bush record vocals for?

Here's my ideal tracklist:

01) Among The Living
02) Mad House
03) Caught In a Mosh
04) AntiSocial
05) I'm The Man (with the Beasties?)
06) In My World
07) I Am The Law
08) Metal Thrashing Mad
09) NFL
10) Startin' Up A Posse
11) Gung Ho
12) Be All, End All

It would be cool if Anthrax had the Beasties Rap with them on "I'm The Man" since they originally had them in mind when they wrote it. Bush would rule these songs.

The entire Persistance of Time album. Discharge, One Man Stands, In my World.

I don't know if the Beastie Boys would be interested in doing that. They seem to have crawled in to a cave the past few years and they haven't released a classic album in ages. Paul's Boutique was the best.

You better not be pullin our chain....LOL

1. Belly of the Beast (Bush kills that live)

2. Among the Living

3. Antisocial

4. NFL

5. I am the Law

6. In My World (again Bush kills it live)

I guess the rest I'd be forced to agree with Fueled on....Great Choices....but Belly of the Beast is a MUST!

Kick ass....something to look forward to.

And it SHOULDN'T take too long to do either....songs are already burned into thier heads....Piece o' cake

ROCK ON!

Fistfull/Spreading/Among/Euphoria/Persistence : It's time they come for us all!!!!

After that we want Joey doing Sound/Stomp/Threat and We've........hahahaha that would be a waste of recording time!!!!!!!!!

ANTHRAX: 'Metallum Maximus Aeternus' To Surface In The Spring - Nov. 17, 2003

ANTHRAX have set "Metallum Maximus Aeternus" as the title for their upcoming collection of Belladonna/Turbin-era songs sung by current vocalist John Bush, according to the group's official German web site, www.anthraxband.de.

The album will be recorded early next year and the exact track listing for the effort will be voted on by the group's fans. A late spring release through Nuclear Blast is expected.

Fucking awesome.

this is a great idea!

i hope they get andy sneap recording it.

song that might be cool to include is

metal thrasing mad
anthrax
medusa
A.I.R
indians
N.F.L
who cares wins
make me laugh
blood
one man stands

someone?

all of P.O.T is a must. Medusa,Skeletons in the Closet,Finale,ADI/Horror of it All,Imitation of Life,Aftershock,Armed & Dangerous(like 2 hear how he sounds on that one)

Yeah, I say re-record P.O.T with Bush and leave the rest of the stuff alone. The band made such a progessive leap forward with that record, that I believe that is where the new era of Anthrax started. HOWEVER, if I had to pick stuff off of the first few albums they would be:

1. AIR
2. Gung Ho
3. Armed and Dangerous
4. Madhouse
4. Among the Living
5. I am the Law
6. Caught in a Mosh
7. Skeletons in the Closet
8. Imitation of Life
9. Be All, End All
10. Out of Sight, Out of Mind
11. Now It's Dark
12. Finale'

I say no covers unless they do some Armored Saint songs and no special guests. Here goes:
Panic
AIR, Medusa, Armed and Dangerous, the Enemy, Gung Ho
ATL in it's entirety
Be All End All, Finale, Now Its Dark, Schism
H8RED, In My World, Keep It In The Family, Discharge

leave off I am the man, bring the noise, and got the time and I want to hear some of the classics along with us really working hard to pick out a few of the real jems like lone justice that probably wouldn't go on this if it were totally up to them or a record label.

Reactions: jdelpi
Hey all I think what Blabbermouth was refering to was the pending "metulus maximus livus" which might be recorded sooner then we think. The re, recordings done in a studio would be in ther box set.. At least thats how I hope it goes.

prime666 said:
Hey all I think what Blabbermouth was refering to was the pending "metulus maximus livus" which might be recorded sooner then we think. The re, recordings done in a studio would be in ther box set.. At least thats how I hope it goes.
No, I think Blabbermouth and the German Anthrax site are correct.