It now appears definate that John wont be back.

either way I'm going to go out and get new copies of the the Bush albums with the bonus tracks ( I keep fucking losing them) and I will give the new album a try.

I don't have time to cry over who's singing I'm 37 and got bills to pay and family to take care of. My days of going over the barricade are done. Now I enjoy the music and will be happy to see them live once a year or so.

Oh btw not drinking during the week sucks.

DarbysDad said:
either way I'm going to go out and get new copies of the the Bush albums with the bonus tracks ( I keep fucking losing them) and I will give the new album a try.

I don't have time to cry over who's singing I'm 37 and got bills to pay and family to take care of. My days of going over the barricade are done. Now I enjoy the music and will be happy to see them live once a year or so.

Oh btw not drinking during the week sucks.

AMEN.....:worship:

I'll be 31 this year I also got bills to pay and family to take care of. the older i get the little harder going over the barricade gets..I enjoy metal that is never gonna go away..:headbang: :headbang:

as far as john or joey goes i will buy whatever music they make...:wave: :wave:

Karina_666 said:
I think we're all missing something. I think Neil Turbin, Dan Lilker, Joey, Scott, Charlie, Frank, little Dan, John Bush, Paul Crook, Rob Caggiano and Joey Vera will play on it. It'll be like a family thing. They can all like take turns and stuff. Maybe a duet with Turbin and Belladonna, or Turbin and Bush on "Feelings" or something. (we've already heard Belladonna/Bush, and it rocks.) I think "re-united" by Peaches and Herb might be appropriate as well. We're looking at this very narrowly. I think they're all in on it. They all know something. They're just not telling. Maybe we're going to have to use force. I would hate for it to come to that, however, if things need to be done...........

I got the firepower.....let me know time and place!! I have a few Navy SEAL friends and I know 2 Army Rangers.....