Joey Vera: I cannot imagine Anthrax without John

spacebeer said:
I am sorry but if he even cannot imagine he must be retarded. He should go to one of the shows maybe then he can imagine.
Spacebeer, Mr. Vera doesn't need to go to an Anthrax show in order to have an opinion about the band, He was a huge part to the shitload of the shows in 2004.

Some of these people who are still having a cry because John Bush is not currently in Anthrax remind me of a neo-nazi who cannot accept that Hitler lost WW2 ... in both cases GET OVER IT !!!!

Anthrax have Joey on vocals on the moment, love it or hate that's just the way it is.

ThraxSA said:
Some of these people who are still having a cry because John Bush is not currently in Anthrax remind me of a neo-nazi who cannot accept that Hitler lost WW2 ... in both cases GET OVER IT !!!!

Anthrax have Joey on vocals on the moment, love it or hate that's just the way it is.
Umm.. you didn't just compare John Bush to Hitler, did you?:erk: :lol:

ThraxSA said:

I remind you of neo-nazi so much that you keep on wearing that nazi helmet on your picture under your name. Thanks for not comparing me to Osama crying for The Prophet...

jackfromczech said:
I read that ThraxEm but when you read the sentence "...If it's not great, we won't do it, simple as that", finishing and releasing of the new album is actually unsure. There is 0.001% hope that John will come back....

True dat.....I want a new record either way. I would rather it was Bush but its not looking so good for that. I mean lets say they put out a record with the current line up and its good. Not incredible just good. And then the contracts are done with..all ends tied on that deal....Do you think that 3-4 years after teh reunion announcement there will be much buzz left about it if John came back? I think its reality check time. Do I want a follow up to WCFYA in that line up? Fuck yes I do...and it should have happened last year!....do I think it will happen? No I just dont see it.

ThraxSA said:

No fucking way! I'll get over it as soon as the band release the new album. Then I probably will stop crying over it.

ThraxSA said:

That's something I can't deny but I haven't been a hard-die Anthrax fan for 17 years just because somebody decides to end up its history in the ATL line-up. I hate the way Joh and Rob has been treated with. To change something by force only for money is nothing but poor. The jaded phrase "No reunion - no Anthrax" is heart-breaking but I really don't think is was the only way to get out of debts.

House of Seance said:
no way dude, JB blows JB out of the water!!
You couldn't be more wrong about this! Everyone knows JB totally rawks while JB, on the other hand...not so much!:p

You are all wrong. JI destroys both JB's.

If you don't know you who JI is then you don't know your Anthrax.

speaking of Julio, I'd like to know his thoughts on the reunion. How come the RBC hasn't done an interview with him yet on the matter? It would be nice if they'd kick over the rock he's under and record some of his opinions for what would be the most anticipated interview in Anthrax "family" history.

Karina_666 said:
speaking of Julio, I'd like to know his thoughts on the reunion. How come the RBC hasn't done an interview with him yet on the matter? It would be nice if they'd kick over the rock he's under and record some of his opinions for what would be the most anticipated interview in Anthrax "family" history.
Right on!:headbang: Julio is da man!

Julio is legally contracted NOT to say a thing.

El Matador will eventually speak.... on day... when he isn't putting another notch in his many many many belts.

aliasp said:
Julio is legally contracted NOT to say a thing.

El Matador will eventually speak.... on day... when he isn't putting another notch in his many many many belts.
:lol: