Joey Vera: I cannot imagine Anthrax without John

Mosher and his brother Gerardo know everything. And they always like to share their knowledge... Didn't you know that Gerardo is a Hugo Chavez's bastardo son with a cleaning lady, and Mosher is the actual mentioned above cleaning lady.

THEBALDGUYFROMBLACKLODGEVIDEO said:
Mosher and his brother Gerardo know everything. And they always like to share their knowledge... Didn't you know that Gerardo is a Hugo Chavez's bastardo son with a cleaning lady, and Mosher is the actual mentioned above cleaning lady.

Oh, that's just classic.....

Asshole.

Anthrax_Mosher said:
Oh, that's just classic.....

Asshole.
Shit, did I say something wrong? Was Gerardo upset too?
Jack was present and well-liked at this board long time before you two ass-bandits stopped for a moment sucking each other balls and suddenly remembered that there is a such band called Anthrax.

Shit, did I say something wrong? Was Gerardo upset too?
Jack was present and well-liked at this board long time before us two ass-bandits stopped for a moment sucking each other balls and suddenly remembered that there is a such band called Anthrax.

:lol: :lol: You and jack suck each other off ?

at least the arguments were kept to inteligent conversation before. To resort to name calling is just sad and pathetic. Go ahead, call me some shit and i wont respond. Its childish and rediculous. If you have nothing to add to the conversation other than slander please move on. I know its your right to say what you want but c'mon?!?!? do you want to portray yourself in this wAY?

ThraxEm said:
at least the arguments were kept to inteligent conversation before. To resort to name calling is just sad and pathetic. Go ahead, call me some shit and i wont respond. Its childish and rediculous. If you have nothing to add to the conversation other than slander please move on. I know its your right to say what you want but c'mon?!?!? do you want to portray yourself in this wAY?

:lol: :puke:

ThraxEm said:
There's nothing even slightly intelligent can be when those two canaglias open their shitholes. I don't know may be they're just a couple of kids, but even kids sometimes need to be slapped.

There's nothing even slightly intelligent can be when those two canaglias open their shitholes. I don't know may be they're just a couple of kids, but even kids sometimes need to be slapped.

:lol: You're gettin all worked up. That's fuckin funny man. :lol:

Anthrax_Mosher said:
You don't know shit so shut the fuck up.

What I wrote were facts man. No speculations. It has nothing to do whether I know more than you or know shit. Read it closely again and try to read between the lines. It's easy like 1, 2, 3...

This reunion bussines sucks balls. It is slowly turning me off of Anthrax, and that is something I never thought I'd say.

Jack.... I have always appreciated your posts and composure here on the forums... but without sighting your sources your origin of insight you arent any more in the know than the rest of us. Its all speculation until something happens or the band makes a statement. Unless of course you can back up what your saying with a seriously credible source and not just your loose interpretation of things that have been said.....

MikeyBong said:
Look, I left this board for one full year, I wasn't banned, I left on my own. I thought that when I came back, this argument would finally be over. I come back and it's still going on. It's just frustrating to hear how much people hate Anthrax on an Anthrax message board!
Not I, I've been here a long time and I love Anthrax through and through, became a fan in '88 when I heard SOE. Prefer Bush but I'll support them no matter what! The tour's not coming to Florida but if it did I'd be there. Just anxious to hear what's coming up...

ThraxEm said:
Jack.... I have always appreciated your posts and composure here on the forums... but without sighting your sources your origin of insight you arent any more in the know than the rest of us. Its all speculation until something happens or the band makes a statement. Unless of course you can back up what your saying with a seriously credible source and not just your loose interpretation of things that have been said.....

Do you really think what I wrote yesterday in the seven points is nothing but speculation??? That post doesn't need any external source ThraxEm, it's enough to read interviews and Scott's posts.

jackfromczech said:
Here we go:

1. John and Rob are still members of Anthrax family
2. Nobody has confirmed this line-up is forever
3. Scott said their plan was to record a new album but he refused to say in what line-up (how vulpine he is!)
4. Joey Vera confirmed Armored Saint are not going to record a new album even thougt they could

5. Anthrax play songs only from Belladonna's era because this is the reunion tour and playing Bushthrax songs would be so misguided ("we've never asked (Joey to sing'em")).
6. Show me a band that would be able to say:
"Frankly, we are in fucking deep water and we need money. For that reason we decided to do a reunion tour. We don't know how long it will exactly last but this is the last solution for this band to survive. As we get out of debts, be sure we'll end up the reunion and come back to the curent line-up. We hope you'll understand it. Etc." This would be really hard to tell, I admit. So if you don't have the face to tell the truth and at the same time you don't wanna lie to your fans, the best way is to say that you're bound by a contract, so that you can't say anything. People will speculate what's going on but who cares? Fans don't have to know everything what's happening inside the band... "Fans should just buy our records, visit our shows and shut up."
7. However, there's a little problem...

1. All I read into number one is that whey have no bad blood, at least from inside the camp. And why would they?

2. For number two, nobody has confirmed or denied ANYTHING...

3. Number three simply keeps all options open.

4. Joey Vera said there were no imediate plans to record one. Not there will never be.

5. I think that they know that even if Joey B could pull some of the songs off it would more than likely piss a lot of fans off.... Plus... this is a REUNION tour sothey are doing songe from the time they WERE together Nothing more nothing less.

6. The band said "we are doing a reunion thing" A "classic" run. And hey! thats what they are doing. Nothing more, nothing less.

7. and what little problem would that be?

I am sorry Bro but I just dont see where any of this indicates that there will be another record and in no way does any off it say who will make up the band that records it. Please show me the flaw in my logic because believe me nothing would make me happier than to know that Bushtrax is alive and well behind the scenes and that another ass stomping record will one day come. You can pretty much take any of the "facts", and I use that term loosely,
and run wild in either direction with it. So again I say nobody is gonna know shit until its time to know and the Anthrax camp makes an official statement.