Psyched about Corey

Ironmaidenfan...... ???? Please....

What i want to know is what songs will (a player to named later) be singing? Bush Era... Cause thats what i want to hear.......!!!! Vol 8, SOWN, WCFYA, STOMP 442.....

What do you want to hear???

I think he wants to hear some Iron Maiden covers sung by Paul Dianno.:loco:

I know i would like to hear some Bush era tunes:headbang:

I'll buy it, been a fan since P.O.T. I've like Stone Sour and Slipknot music. As stated earlier, he is a fan of the band and will be stoked just to be playing with them. It's almost like Jason Newstead joining Metallica. He was a big fan of theirs and was excited to join the band.

Yeah and what happend to Metallica when he joined the band? His first album he played on was the Black Album which was the downfall of Metallica's legacy. I don't think it was his fault, But he had no say-so in the band. Cliff would have never let metallica go to shit the way they did.

Ironmaidenfan...... ???? Please....

What i want to know is what songs will (a player to named later) be singing? Bush Era... Cause thats what i want to hear.......!!!! Vol 8, SOWN, WCFYA, STOMP 442.....

What do you want to hear???

Ok great. So you aren't even an Anthrax fan. you are a Bushthrax fan. Vol 8? You serious? Stomp 442 ??? Give me a break kid. I do think some of the Bushthrax era was decent but it was just a different band. Unless you supported the band back in the glory days you just can't understand. Im glad you like the Bush era but that is not ANTHRAX. In 100 years when the book of metal is written the Bush era of Anthrax will never even be mentioned. Think I am wrong?

Ok great. So you aren't even an Anthrax fan. you are a Bushthrax fan. Vol 8? You serious? Stomp 442 ??? Give me a break kid. I do think some of the Bushthrax era was decent but it was just a different band. Unless you supported the band back in the glory days you just can't understand. Im glad you like the Bush era but that is not ANTHRAX. In 100 years when the book of metal is written the Bush era of Anthrax will never even be mentioned. Think I am wrong?

I've been a fan since the mid Eighties, and Bush era Anthrax to me is the better line up. I think it's pretty arrogant to suggest that you are the true Anthrax fan because you prefer the Eighties stuff.
Bush era Anthrax is not Anthrax??? Seriously man, do you say shit like that just to get a reaction?

Yeah and what happend to Metallica when he joined the band? His first album he played on was the Black Album which was the downfall of Metallica's legacy. I don't think it was his fault, But he had no say-so in the band. Cliff would have never let metallica go to shit the way they did.
Could have sworn that Jason played on a few of the And Justice For All songs. Cliff hadn't gotten much done on Justice.

i my be coo coo for cocoa puffs but, i'm not psyched about coery. i'll give it a listen and hope he does a good job. sorry i'm not as big of an anthrax fan as you guys. stone sour's grown on me but, slipnot blows ass.

if he joins the band i hope they put out a crushing record and kick ass tour but i'll wait till it happens to go all crazy about it.

just for the record, i met jason newsted twice and he was nothing but cool and open to hang, talk, take pictures or sign stuff and he made ever person backstage glad to be a metallica fan. he was more than happy to be playing with metallica. thank god they got rid of him, you'd hate to have someone like that in your band taking up precious space that your ego needs to occupy.

just for the record, i met jason newsted twice and he was nothing but cool and open to hang, talk, take pictures or sign stuff and he made ever person backstage glad to be a metallica fan. he was more than happy to be playing with metallica. thank god they got rid of him, you'd hate to have someone like that in your band taking up precious space that your ego needs to occupy.

Jason always seemed like he'd be pretty easy going with the fans, unlike Lars.

we waited backstage for a few hours the first time and kept hearing "the guys will be right out" then "they're eating but,as soon as they're done" i know the drill i been backstage for a lot of shows. a lot of bands keep the fans waiting and waiting till the crowd really thins out as people get tierd and go home. then they come out and meet the few who waited 4 hours for them to walk to the bus.
the 2nd time i met him in chicago there was an older guy with a shirt that said "metallidad" on the front and "newsted" on the back. he walked up to me in a hallway and said "do you want to meet jason?" then he took me in a private room where there was obviously family and friends of jason's . his dad walked me and my ex up and said "these 2 wanted to meet you" i was embarassed but jason was real cool with me, offered me something to eat and talked with us for about 5 minutes, signed my pass and asked what we thought of the show. they brought a make a wish kid in a wheel chair back and jason was nothing but a class act. he gave this kid so much merch and just made sure the kid knew that he was the reason people like metallica arn't flipping burgers or putting shingles on a roof.

out of the probably 50 or so rock guys i've met the only other guy who really seemd like the meet and greet was more than a pain in the ass was henry rollins. if you have something intelligent to say about a book or a good movie or a place to get a good cup of joe , hank will stand there and chat as long as he can but, if you come off like a douchebag he'll cut it real short.

we waited backstage for a few hours the first time and kept hearing "the guys will be right out" then "they're eating but,as soon as they're done" i know the drill i been backstage for a lot of shows. a lot of bands keep the fans waiting and waiting till the crowd really thins out as people get tierd and go home. then they come out and meet the few who waited 4 hours for them to walk to the bus.
the 2nd time i met him in chicago there was an older guy with a shirt that said "metallidad" on the front and "newsted" on the back. he walked up to me in a hallway and said "do you want to meet jason?" then he took me in a private room where there was obviously family and friends of jason's . his dad walked me and my ex up and said "these 2 wanted to meet you" i was embarassed but jason was real cool with me, offered me something to eat and talked with us for about 5 minutes, signed my pass and asked what we thought of the show. they brought a make a wish kid in a wheel chair back and jason was nothing but a class act. he gave this kid so much merch and just made sure the kid knew that he was the reason people like metallica arn't flipping burgers or putting shingles on a roof.

out of the probably 50 or so rock guys i've met the only other guy who really seemd like the meet and greet was more than a pain in the ass was henry rollins. if you have something intelligent to say about a book or a good movie or a place to get a good cup of joe , hank will stand there and chat as long as he can but, if you come off like a douchebag he'll cut it real short.

That's a shank about Hank. He always struck me as a really cool guy. Maybe he was just having an off day?

I would give him the benefit of the doubt as long as they would put out good material.

My greater concern would be what label they would put out a cd and how much support they would get. That seems to always have been the biggest problem no matter which frontman that they have had.
:Smug:

I would give him the benefit of the doubt as long as they would put out good material.

My greater concern would be what label they would put out a cd and how much support they would get. That seems to always have been the biggest problem no matter which frontman that they have had.

Yes. The big Achilles heal of the band. They end up with bad deals and no support.

That's a shank about Hank. He always struck me as a really cool guy. Maybe he was just having an off day?

he is cool i've waited to meet him after both his music stuff and his spoken word stuff . he just doesn't seem to be to interested in the big gorilla guys who go "whoa rollins you kick ass, check out my black flag tattoo !, how come you didn't play liar ?" i gave him 2 sheets of stamps once after a spoken word show way back when he first started doing them, cause he had said if he had stamps he could reply to more peoples letters. you would of thought i handed him the keys to a new car, that's how thankful he was.