Singer announcement on radio

DumbAss was right: before the 18th. Anyway, thraxx has been cheated by his whisperers...

How is "between the 11th and 18th" before the 18th? It could be today. Not that I think we'll get an announcement before midnight tonight, but it still could happen and be within "the 11th and the 18th".

And what the hell does "cheated by his whisperers" mean???:erk:

I give up. Seriously, it's hard to muster much interest these days. This could just as easily be the winger fan club or all lady's christian cooking club board to me. I come here to read random crap.

Well I must admit that I am still a little anxious about the "new Singer" but I can wait! I have poked some fun at the subject but thats all it is ....fun!:lol:

I think I'll pop a tap on a pint and get pissed!:kickass:
Throw on some Anthrax.....a little Spreading.....maybe a little Among., umm
SOWN...:headbang:

Maybe if I have enough beer I'll :puke:

Anthrax Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's my thoughts - for what it is worth, cos this is purely guesswork - I think Bush is gone for good and I think Taylor will record with them and maybe even do a number of live shows but that he will not be a permanent singer for them.

What on Earth they do once Taylor steps back from it, who knows?! Surely then it is time to put this thing to rest, if not sooner