It's Official: COREY TAYLOR Is Working With ANTHRAX On New Album

Slipknot is a fuckin' joke.I don't know how some people are able to listen to Anthrax,Maiden,Slayer or Priest,and then saying they like Slipknot!!!A band with 8-9 people(I don't even know how many they are) where 4 of them are not playing any instrument!!!What the hell is this bulshit???And playing with their ridiculous masks on their faces!!!People,quit listening to these losers,this nu metal music sucks big time.Bands like Slipknot and Marilyn Manson should be deleted completely from the musci scene!!!I've always hoped that Bush will come back,but right now you have no ideea how dissapointed I am that he choose not to.And I'm not blaming him for that.I blame Scott for treating Bush like garbage after playing 12 years together,when he called back in the band that no talent Belladonna.If they choose to work with this guy from Slipknot,I'll give it a try,I'm not saying that I don't wanna know anything about this,but Bush will always be my favourite Anthrax singer.And remember,don't ever buy Slipknot cds,be ashamed,hide if you want to listen to them.They SUCK BIG TIME.POINT.

yeah cuz the masks are alot different then the Kiss makeup isn't it? & Marilyn Manson is alot different then what Alice Cooper did isn't he??

This is so stupid. The only reason I wouldn't want Corey in the band is because it wouldn't be his priority.

As far as waxing poetically about all the old bands I liked as a kid, well Metallica sux ass now. Unless Rob can write some killer stuff for them for a new record, I don't expect much from then. I haven't liked a Slayer album since Seasons In The Abyss. I actually liked all the newer stuff from Anthrax except WCFYA. I only liked a few songs on that one. I listen to bands like Corrosion Of Conformity, Black Label Society, & Artimus Pyledriver now.

& yes, complaining about Nu Metal or what the hell ever you want to call it, is EXACTLY like when your parents would bitch about the music you listened to. Yeah, back when you were a kid, the kids listened to Kreator, Voi Vod, Celtic Frost, etc. but guess what? Those were the NEW bands & now kids listen to today's new bands.

I also remember the guys from Iron Maiden doing interviews & saying how they hated to hear when guys in Metallica & Slayer would say Iron Maiden inspired them because they wanted nothing to do with THRASH or SPEED Metal.

Funny too, why is there always a label? Thrash Metal, Speed Metal, NU METAL.

Whatever... Mick Thompson is a GREAT guitar player & because of that, there are Slipknot songs I like.

i really think ian and benante would have explained to him the importance of commitment to anthrax before even considering to write with him.
its not a god damn project and if thats the case it seems that ian and benante have their tails between their legs but THEY DONT.
if corey decides to fuck anthrax over , oh damn he wouldnt want too.
Anthrax isnt a side project to anyone who joins the band and any bandmemeber within anthrax who says that has fucken disgraced themselves.
LONG LIVE ANTHRAX
ONCE AGAIN I'D BE GLAD TO HAVE cOREY AS A VOCALIST HE'S THE SHIT

Again I question his commitment (This is a quote from Joey Jordinson), but the last line says it all:

I've talked to the other guys a bunch of times over the last few months about the new album," he explained to Kerrang!. "I've told them to demo whatever they can so we've got as much material to chose from as possible. So be warned 2008 is going to be all about SLIPKNOT!"

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=77309

Again I question his commitment (This is a quote from Joey Jordinson), but the last line says it all:

I've talked to the other guys a bunch of times over the last few months about the new album," he explained to Kerrang!. "I've told them to demo whatever they can so we've got as much material to chose from as possible. So be warned 2008 is going to be all about SLIPKNOT!"

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=77309

we'll just have to wait and see then brother

Anthrax stopped being a part of the four thrash legends long time ago! They haven't played thrash for many years.. :Smug:

Looks like theres definately going to be a new Slipknot album next year so id say the chances of Corey singing for Anthrax is slim to none now hence the delay in the announcement of a new singer for Anthrax.