It's Official: COREY TAYLOR Is Working With ANTHRAX On New Album

Any one of you diehards saying this is alright is a fucking joke. You all know deep down this is the death of Anthrax. A nu-metal guy in a poofy mask joining one of the big four thrash legends? Are you fucking kidding me?
It's astonishing that so many of you are saying this is alright. It's fucking "NOT".
If Bush was dead he'd be turning in his grave. Belladona's probably laughing himself to sleep every night considering his credibility is intact while Scott and Charlie's was long ago flushed down the pan. Joke. Fucking joke.
If I'd have known this was going to happen I'd have turned off that "Antisocial" video years ago and listened to more Bon Jovi instead. At least they never got any nu-metal arse to join them.

And Slipknot are fucking kiddies music, how come so many people in here are saying they like them? The whole metal scene has changed beyond belief, nowadays its all fucking youngsters into Slipknot and new Opeth. Back in the old days the kiddies were into Kreator and Sacred Reich.

And Slipknot are fucking kiddies music, how come so many people in here are saying they like them? The whole metal scene has changed beyond belief, nowadays its all fucking youngsters into Slipknot and new Opeth. Back in the old days the kiddies were into Kreator and Sacred Reich.

I always thought most of the music was aimed towards the kiddies, that's where the money is. Your probibly starting to sound like one of your parents. "you call THAT SHIT music? That's JUST NOISE." I refuse to let my musical taste stagnate with just what I listend to in high school and am open minded enought to at least give something else a listen or benefit of the doubt. Back in the old old days, the kids were into Buddy Holly and Elvis. Each generation has their own idea of what they call "music".

You are killing me.:lol:

Any one of you diehards saying this is alright is a fucking joke. You all know deep down this is the death of Anthrax. A nu-metal guy in a poofy mask joining one of the big four thrash legends? Are you fucking kidding me?
It's astonishing that so many of you are saying this is alright. It's fucking "NOT".
If Bush was dead he'd be turning in his grave. Belladona's probably laughing himself to sleep every night considering his credibility is intact while Scott and Charlie's was long ago flushed down the pan. Joke. Fucking joke.
If I'd have known this was going to happen I'd have turned off that "Antisocial" video years ago and listened to more Bon Jovi instead. At least they never got any nu-metal arse to join them.

Amen to your statement bro!! Today I was watching oidivnikufesin and thought that`s impossible to be the same band with that man (with or without the mask) on vocals....OMG Anthrax was sooo fucking good those old days.

I always thought most of the music was aimed towards the kiddies, that's where the money is. Your probibly starting to sound like one of your parents. "you call THAT SHIT music? That's JUST NOISE." I refuse to let my musical taste stagnate with just what I listend to in high school and am open minded enought to at least give something else a listen or benefit of the doubt. Back in the old old days, the kids were into Buddy Holly and Elvis. Each generation has their own idea of what they call "music".
well said! :headbang:

Maybe "Anthrax" can go on tour with "Megadeth" and "Sepultura" all of which are old bands trying to keep going with rediculous line up changes

Although Megadeth has went through many line up changes, some which I don't care for, there is no "trying to keep going" with Megadeth. They are definitely ahead of the pack.

And as others have already mentioned...go back and do your Iron Maiden homework and see how many line up changes they have went through.:lol:

Slipknot is a fuckin' joke.I don't know how some people are able to listen to Anthrax,Maiden,Slayer or Priest,and then saying they like Slipknot!!!A band with 8-9 people(I don't even know how many they are) where 4 of them are not playing any instrument!!!What the hell is this bulshit???And playing with their ridiculous masks on their faces!!!People,quit listening to these losers,this nu metal music sucks big time.Bands like Slipknot and Marilyn Manson should be deleted completely from the musci scene!!!I've always hoped that Bush will come back,but right now you have no ideea how dissapointed I am that he choose not to.And I'm not blaming him for that.I blame Scott for treating Bush like garbage after playing 12 years together,when he called back in the band that no talent Belladonna.If they choose to work with this guy from Slipknot,I'll give it a try,I'm not saying that I don't wanna know anything about this,but Bush will always be my favourite Anthrax singer.And remember,don't ever buy Slipknot cds,be ashamed,hide if you want to listen to them.They SUCK BIG TIME.POINT.

I'll listen to and enjoy whatever the fuck I want. I'm far past the point of giving a fuck waht you think.

Slipknot has some good music. I don't care if they dress in mini skirts while sucking eachother off on stage.

I'll listen to and enjoy whatever the fuck I want. I'm far past the point of giving a fuck waht you think.

Slipknot has some good music. I don't care if they dress in mini skirts while sucking eachother off on stage.

:headbang:

:lol:

Well Diodude I believe they call it variety and thank God for it!
Do you only have 4 or 5 Groups in your cd collection? I bet!
If you don't like it ,don't listen to it! I guess the lot of us can rest assured we will not take your word on whats good and what is not!:heh:

Oh boy...I really don't think it even matters who sings for Anthrax, nobody's going to be happy!

Just wait and see how it goes!

If you are totally anti Corey/slipknot/nu metal then just shut the hell up and don't buy the album !!!!!!

overanilysing a lilttle there mate,thrash music in general killed itself bescause there was a squillion bands all doing the same shit,slipknot was a fresh kick in the ass even for a relativaly old school metal head such as myself,dont blame kids for forgetting about a scene that pretty much killed itself for a while!

very well said:kickass:

overanilysing a lilttle there mate,thrash music in general killed itself bescause there was a squillion bands all doing the same shit,slipknot was a fresh kick in the ass even for a relativaly old school metal head such as myself,dont blame kids for forgetting about a scene that pretty much killed itself for a while!

You put that very well. :headbang: