Meet the Mosher's

Hehehe I get back to work and find this thread revived!!! Ahhh good times:Spin: I found some new pics of Anthrax Mosher's long lost relatives, so expect a new family album in the coming days:D

I think AM's tweeking again. He should be in school and he's viewing this thread at 10:15 in morning here in So Cal. Another person who in the future will live off my paycheck.

DarbysDad said:
I think AM's tweeking again. He should be in school and he's viewing this thread at 10:15 in morning here in So Cal. Another person who in the future will live off my paycheck.

fuck you. idont tweek, i only blaze !!!

MyHatredforYouRunsDeep said:
Hehehe I get back to work and find this thread revived!!! Ahhh good times:Spin: I found some new pics of Anthrax Mosher's long lost relatives, so expect a new family album in the coming days:D

We need pics of metaleugene and his goat Hfaiza!

DARBYs DAD :

1) Fuck You !
2) i dont tweek bitch, Fuck You !
3) i dont go to school Fuck You !
4) Why do you always point out the fact i live in So CAl ?? Are you trying to track me down, you fuckin pedophile ! Fuck You !

oh i forgot:

5) Fuck You !

Anthrax_Mosher said:
DARBYs DAD :

1) Fuck You !
2) i dont tweek bitch, Fuck You !
3) i dont go to school Fuck You !
4) Why do you always point out the fact i live in So CAl ?? Are you trying to track me down, you fuckin pedophile ! Fuck You !

oh i forgot:

5) Fuck You !

Notice the pattern...... must be out of shit he needs a another blast of Meth... He cooking up a batch as we speak......