It now appears definate that John wont be back.

At the Allentown gig, Joey said there would be a new record in 2006. Which could mean nothing, when I saw Anthrax 4 years ago in Philly Scott said there was gonna be a live record (this was before WCFYA) and there never was. A lot of times bands announce things and then they never happen - I am guilty of this too - nothing against the band.

He did say there was gonna be a record though - I assume with the ATL line up. Although they did not specify.

Still waiting for the "Follow up to WCFYA that WILL be made." as per Scott.

I think we're all missing something. I think Neil Turbin, Dan Lilker, Joey, Scott, Charlie, Frank, little Dan, John Bush, Paul Crook, Rob Caggiano and Joey Vera will play on it. It'll be like a family thing. They can all like take turns and stuff. Maybe a duet with Turbin and Belladonna, or Turbin and Bush on "Feelings" or something. (we've already heard Belladonna/Bush, and it rocks.) I think "re-united" by Peaches and Herb might be appropriate as well. We're looking at this very narrowly. I think they're all in on it. They all know something. They're just not telling. Maybe we're going to have to use force. I would hate for it to come to that, however, if things need to be done...........

Karina_666 said:
I think we're all missing something. I think Neil Turbin, Dan Lilker, Joey, Scott, Charlie, Frank, little Dan, John Bush, Paul Crook, Rob Caggiano and Joey Vera will play on it. It'll be like a family thing. They can all like take turns and stuff. Maybe a duet with Turbin and Belladonna, or Turbin and Bush on "Feelings" or something. (we've already heard Belladonna/Bush, and it rocks.) I think "re-united" by Peaches and Herb might be appropriate as well. We're looking at this very narrowly. I think they're all in on it. They all know something. They're just not telling. Maybe we're going to have to use force. I would hate for it to come to that, however, if things need to be done...........

Maybe Billy Milano on back up vocals....ha!

Karina_666 said:

Maybe if we kidnap Mr. and Mrs. Z we can get someone to talk. I bet Spitz would spill the beans if we threatend to smash a watch with a hammer. Bello would talk if we got him drunk. Same with Rob. Actually, scratch that, they would probably just do a bunch of goofy (and funny) shit. Spitz it is.

As much as I hate to admit it I can't see Bush coming back.
I think the biggest insult is the lack of any mention of him on the web site.
He was in the band twice as long as Joey, but a new fan wouldn't even know he existed by what the band puts out.

Even the Judas Priest site has a Ripper section, and he's officially out of the band!

Not a reunion hater, saw Anthrax plenty of times under the "classic" line up.
That being said I can't see them now with out wanting Bush on vox.

"I think the biggest insult is the lack of any mention of him on the web site.
He was in the band twice as long as Joey, but a new fan wouldn't even know he existed by what the band puts out."

very good point!

max said:
"I think the biggest insult is the lack of any mention of him on the web site.
He was in the band twice as long as Joey, but a new fan wouldn't even know he existed by what the band puts out."

very good point!

Agreed.

He doesn't exist, nor do all the interviews Scott shit talked Joey. It's all lies. LIES!! The world is against Jews in metal. There are no Jews in metallica. They're huge. Biohazard? Not as huge. Why? The jews.

whitey131 said:
He doesn't exist, nor do all the interviews Scott shit talked Joey. It's all lies. LIES!! The world is against Jews in metal. There are no Jews in metallica. They're huge. Biohazard? Not as huge. Why? The jews.

Yer, Seig Hail !!!!

(just kidding here folks, I am no Neo Nazi)