It now appears definate that John wont be back.

gotta laugh when people say danny and joey have aged badly,its only because they havent been in the public eye as much,that being said somehow the anthrax guys havent changed much over the years,all that clean livin in there younger days has served them well lol

mrthrax said:
gotta laugh when people say danny and joey have aged badly,its only because they havent been in the public eye as much,that being said somehow the anthrax guys havent changed much over the years,all that clean livin in there younger days has served them well lol

Actually Danny looks very fit for any age. Joey doesn't look old either.

black I guess if you saw me walking through the mall (God forbid!) you'd think I was stuck in ancient Egypt.[/quote said:
Actually when I saw the pictures inside of P.O.T that was the first thing that popped into my head. But the look works for ya.

got to agree. Joey and Dan look very good for their age. I was more surprised with Joey because I thought he was a heavy drinker back when. I figured that would advance his aging. That being said, I'm ready for both of them to go. I don't have a problem with JOey's hair as much as I do his VERY dated style of singing. I guess Spitz is alright.

I've heard Joey actually shaved a few years off his age and is actually around 50 years old, which IMO he looks pretty damn good. He actually stopped drinking around STE, and he works with horses with his wife, so he's probably in excellent physical condition.

Black Thirteen said:
blachouse is by far one of my favorite Anthrax songs. And caharisis put us on the map!
I guess if you saw me walking through the mall (God forbid!) you'd think I was stuck in ancient Egypt.

If I saw you walking in the mall I would have you autograph my hairy man tit. Then I would give you 10 bucks to send Joey over to super cuts just becuase I'm an ass like that.

Karina_666 said:
I've heard Joey actually shaved a few years off his age and is actually around 50 years old, which IMO he looks pretty damn good. He actually stopped drinking around STE, and he works with horses with his wife, so he's probably in excellent physical condition.

He's hella skinny. Those type of guys usually age decently

MyHatred said:
I think the reason just boils down to "It looks stupid". Metal is an image and attitude, whether people want to admit or not. That is why you hear people talk about Metallica and their hair cuts, Anthrax with Joey's frizzed out poofy hair and so on and so on. Just about every band has an image and that is why you hear about it so frequently.
Disturbed-Hot Topic Core
Korn-Baggy pants and eye brow piercings
Corrosion- Good ol Southern boys
Clutch-Dudes that look like they could work in a tool and die plant
Slipknot- Masked Gonads
S.O.A.D.- Douchebags
Satyricon- White face paint to look like they haven't left their basement in 17 years.
S/T- L.A. thugs

With that being said, I don't fit the mold of an average metal head. I wear dress clothes and suits(when needed). I don't care what I look like. All I know is I like the music I listen to and don't give a shit if I look metal enough or not.

Yer, me to - I do have a couple of Anthrax shirts but that is about it. I have an office job, so wear shirt/pants, go out in jeans and a shirt, play in a church band.

It's all about the music for me. I don't look very 'metal' at all....

Joey is from the 80's and Dan is from the 3rd age of Middle-earth (c'mon he's a hobbit...get it? hardy har har ah go to hell...)

since when did the looks matter? it's all about the metal - if you don't like their looks, don't buy the dvd and don't look at their pictures. Plain and simple.

johnnieCzech said:
Joey's gonna sing on the new record ONLY IF John Bush says his ultimate fuck off to the guys, and they have no other possibility. I would not wonder if that happened, though.

it's all about the money if you have not seen the alive 2. scott mentions it..band seems to be o.k. with it..so there u have it. scott and charlie have been in anthrax way before john..it's scott and charlie's baby not john's....

a new record works for me and i do not care if it's john or joey..

JUST KEEP THIS ANTHRAX THING MOVING.....:hotjump:
IRON MAIDEN HAS........:headbang:

spacebeer said:
Joey rocks and his mic stand too, if you have nothing better to do please go and listen to your Bush era ANTHRAX CD's!

Good idea. Looks like there will be one in 2006:loco:

spacebeer said:
Joey rocks and his mic stand too, if you have nothing better to do please go and listen to your Bush era ANTHRAX CD's!

SIR, YES SIR!

Don´t remember the guys birthyears but I think it goes like this:

Joey born in 61, unless he took a few years off.
Danny born in 62?
Scott, 1963?
Charlie, 1963?
Frank, 1965?
John 1962?