The Thrax forum needs a FAQ sticky

MyHatred

Chief Ten Beers
Jun 25, 2004
In the Pabst Brewery
Since this forum doesn't have a FAQ sticky I put together my own little mini-FAQ to lighten up the mood and because I am very bored again at work. It's all in jest......or is it?:loco: :lol: Feel free to add to it.

Q). I am new to the Anthrax forum. What kind of people can I expect to meet here?
A). Primarily fags and pricks. They go together like PB & J. Don't ask. You may also stumble upon the occasional fat whore. Please do not let this deter you from enjoying your stay:kickass:

Q). What about kind, considerate, intelligent people? Do they exist here?
A). Of course, you lame ass fuck. Anthrax prides itself on such behavior.

Q). I would like to introduce myself. What is the best way to do so?
A). You could start off by pretending to be more metal than anyone else at the Anthrax forum. Follow this up with posts insisting that you know everything about everything. Be sure to demonstrate your superior intellect on a frequent basis. (The regulars enjoy this immensely.) Engaging in ruthless racial banter with people you've never spoken to before will also ensure that you forge lifelong friendships.

Q). Someone called me a fag/whore. What can I do?
A). This one should be painfully obvious. If anyone ever calls you a fag or a whore, it's because you are. Seek out a cock immediately and start chugging.

Q). My postings overflow with intelligence, wit, and politeness, yet people still flame me. Why?
A). Probably because you suck. Refer to entry regarding "fag/whore" for additional info.

Q). I thought this board was supposed to be about Anthrax. What gives?
A). It is. Can't you fucking read?

Q). If this is supposed to be a Anthrax board, why am I staring at a pic of a gaping asshole?
A). Good question. Ask Brent.

Q). Someone just publicly posted the contents of a private Personal Message I sent. What recourse do I have?
A). That depends on the type of person you are. If you're lame, you shouldn't be here in the first place. If you're female, you should post a naked pic of yourself as soon as possible. (One way or another, everyone will forget about your PM. We promise.) If you're part of a minority group, please stop your fucking whining. If you're gay... Shouldn't you be busy sucking off the lamer?

Q). I've had enough of this shit! I'm outta here!
A). That wasn't a question, dickhead. No matter...

Q: I'm new to the board, how can I assure I'm welcomed warmly amongst the Thrax throng?
A: Bring beer. EVERYONE knows that!!

Q:I only like Anthrax with (insert name) singing and I fucking HATE that other singer they had/have, where can I register a complaint and generally piss and moan?
A: Actually, you'll be surprised to know that there are already a few threads on this board that vaguely refer to that subject. The whole gamut is covered. From "Joey has a mullet and looks like a leather muppet" to "John Bush is a whopper endorsing sell out if he even considers coming back to Anthrax". You can read them and jerk off to those.

Q. I would like to start a petition to convince the band that_____should sing on their next album, and then convince people around the world that it was started on this board. Do you think this will be warmly recieved?
A. Sure, about as warmly as a blow job from a dead hooker.

Q. Why does everyone say that i should bring beer?
A. Shut up and get my beer...biotch!:kickass:

I don't think you can. I've never see it allow any functionality other than linking to an image already existing elsewhere on the Net.