Lioness in zoo kills man who invoked God

ginamarina

i kill eggs. sue me.
Aug 17, 2005
Wisconsin
:D Karen???

KIEV (Reuters) - A man shouting that God would keep him safe was mauled to death by a lioness in Kiev zoo after he crept into the animal's enclosure, a zoo official said on Monday.

"The man shouted 'God will save me, if he exists', lowered himself by a rope into the enclosure, took his shoes off and went up to the lions," the official said.

"A lioness went straight for him, knocked him down and severed his carotid artery."

The incident, Sunday evening when the zoo was packed with visitors, was the first of its kind at the attraction. Lions and tigers are kept in an "animal island" protected by thick concrete blocks.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060605....ZSz89PXLoF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4cmUwbnA1BHNlYwMxNzAy

Jewish lionesses have no concept of god, except in the case of obnoxious foodstuffs mentioning the person from time to time.

Ya know, as a firm non-believer, but born a Catholic, I will say that in the bible its said that you cannot tempt 'god' into proving he exists.

In other words, don't expect him to do shit for you, because in reality, he doesn't exist.

Let me tell you my side of the story... The guy jumped into my habitat,
and started yelling like a maniac about this "god" person.
during my cat nap time..... I mean, COME ON.
Now, if you are christian, and obviously believe in magic, thats fine.
But to enter my habitat, without knocking, and expecting to be treated like gold? I think not sir.
So I talked to my fellow Lionesses, and we all decided it is best to just
merci kill him and go back to sleepy time.
*roars* If you really think "god" will save you from me, then you might as well
believe that the eater bunny lays eggs.

heehee. Cats rule. :)

"The man shouted 'God will save me, if he exists'" ....
so now, does this mean God doesn't? or that the guy is just a fucking moron?

;)