Lioness in zoo kills man who invoked God

That proves nothing about God existing or not. People make stupid choices and live with the consequences. er, I mean die.

I'm amazed no one has done this yet...
47884757_l.jpg

She does look, er, hungry.

lizard said:
this same thing happened a few years ago in Taiwan or some asian place, a dude jumped into a lion pen to convert the lions to christianity and he got bit a few times by a male lion.
041103_lionTaipei_hmed_2aA.hmedium.jpg

as you can see, the male lion, anxious to impress the lioness, started opening up a lion-sized can of whupass

edit: here's a slide show of it

I recall hearing about that. Fucking moron. :lol:

eaeolian said:

Lioness looks like she's ready for a cage match. I am the music composer for King Of The Cage - I can arrange something if you'd like....

lizard said:
this same thing happened a few years ago in Taiwan or some asian place, a dude jumped into a lion pen to convert the lions to christianity and he got bit a few times by a male lion.
041103_lionTaipei_hmed_2aA.hmedium.jpg

as you can see, the male lion, anxious to impress the lioness, started opening up a lion-sized can of whupass

edit: here's a slide show of it

I remember that day... and that Lion was not trying to impress me..
After all.... you know who the real hunters in this family...
*rubs her claws on her chest and looks smugly to the sky*

Mike(eaeolian) : :lol: !!

are all the girls on this board like ehh....that?
when is the first meeting?

Just...for anyone else that may be confused:

<Phasom> Alright! Karen's got the chance for a little pedophilia with the youngster! Yeehaaww!
<NoLordy> the guy made no sense, what are you talking about?
<Phasom> He made sense. He was asking if all of the females on the board looked like Karen, and if so, when are they getting together so he can get some action.
<NoLordy> he did?
<Boondock> THE WORST DEAL ON THE ENTIRE INTERNET
<Boondock> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...ssPageName=MERC_VI_RSCC_Pr4_PcN_BIN_Stores_IT
<Phasom> GOD! I guess I'm the only damn one that speaks crazy.
* NoLordy looks again
<Boondock> (band sucks)
<NoLordy> I'll be damned
<NoLordy> he did

My friend just said:

"Christian idiots are not really well known for not being idiots"