List of tracks for a Dvd concert !!

M

Mr X

Never surrender,Eagle has landed,Denim and Leather,Metalhead,Dogs of War,Song of Evil,Suzie hold on,Wheels of steel,Broken heroes,Rock and roll gypsie,Devil rides out,747 Strangers in the night,Bands played on,Dallas 1pm,I'll do it all for you,Crusader,Power and the glory,Hold on,Heavy metal thunder,Princess of the night,That is my 21 tracks i've chosen.What would be yours dvd/video?

hello Mr X!! This is metalRon from Pennsylvania,USA!! We really do need a new video release from the mighty SAXON! A dvd release would be awesome!!! Here are some of my favs I'd like to see included in the release!! Unleash the Beast,Dogs of War,See the light Shinnin',Crusader,Rock the Nations,Heavy Metal Thunder,Denim + Leather,And the Bands played On,747 Strangers in the Night,Solid Ball of Rock,The Great White Buffalo,Back on the Streets,Circle of Light,Motorcycle Man,Rock + Roll Gypsies,Wheels of Steel,The Eagle Has Landed,Power + the Glory,I also really like Sixth form Girls,Northern Lady,Dallas 1PM,+ Watching the Sky.So many others too its hard to narrow down to 100 minutes or so.Hopefully well see a new live video release soon,its long overdue.Take care my friend!!!! Ron

I agree,They had better hurry up They are getting on a bit Eh!!