Saxon live set list.

WILKS

Sep 9, 2002
Underground
Visit site
This is the set list that Saxon played in my car the other day.

KILLING GROUND
HEAVY METAL THUNDER
FIRE IN THE SKY
THIN RED LINE
SIXTH FORM GIRLS
STILL FIT TO BOOGIE
SOLID BALL OF ROCK
A LITTLE BIT OF WHAT YOU FANCY
DALLAS 1PM
DEVIL RIDES OUT
AND THE BANDS PLAYED ON
TERMINAL VERLOCITY
MOTORCYCLE MAN
STAND UP AND BE COUNTED
EAGLE HAS LANDED

ENCORE

CRUSADER
DENIM AND LEATHER
MACHINE GUN
STRONG ARM OF THE LAW
WHEELS OF STEEL
DOGS OF WAR

ENCORE
PRINCESS OF THE NIGHT
20,000FT
BAP SHOO AP
POWER AND THE GLORY
METALHEAD
FROZEN RAINBOW

So the wife had gone out the kids were in bed and it just me stella,a blank tape and little smoke.Whats a man to do.:Spin: :Spin:

Karsten the gig was part of some secret warm up gigs thet are doing in cars around the U.K. thaas why the show was not listed.:Spin:

Dont blame you pax they play my shed on the black album tour and I bottle them off.Mind when they played loft on themaster of puppets tour with anthrax as support they play for 3 hours.

Metallica played your loft on the Master of Puppets tour Wilks? Hmmmm now wasn't that Cliff Burtons last tour? F**k me Wilks, have a look in your loft, Cliffy might still be up there trying to get out!

Mind you, better leave him up there, he wouldn't be too impressed on hearing the St. Anger album! :lol:

Your right Pax talk about one member of a band making all the differance.For me the only thing worth listening to after Cliff was the garage days ep and the odd track.Althuogh the Justice album was pretty good.

Justice was good mate and a great tour as well !

Wilks, Pax don't you find it irritating sometimes the band just turning up and playing round your gaff?

I tell you if that Ozzy Osbourne came round my house with that Zak Wylde and whoever else he's hired this week and said in that grating brummy accent "Alroight Fingers mind if me and the boys do a rehearsal in yer downstairs bog?" I'd say OSBOURNE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you can't come round my house and rehearse in my downstairs pooh chute !

:headbang:

Yeah with you Fingers. These rock stars think they can just turn up and play at your gaff whenever they want! If Biff and the boys turned up at my place and wanted to play, I'd say "Leave it out Biffo, Eastenders is just about to start!".