list reliable web shops

genocide roach

DOOOOOOOOOOM
Aug 18, 2002
since you can never tell what stores are reliable or not, let us make a list of places that can be trusted for cds, dvds, vinyl, clothes, etc...

ill start:
the end records

~gR~

Guardian of Darkness said:
A few people have told me that Supernal isn't very reliable.
well that sucks! I just placed an order! They've got some really good hard to get albums. December Wolves - Completely Dehumanized, Melechesh - As Jerusalem Burns, Sublime Cadaveric Decomposition 1, Yattering's debut re-issue, Houwitser's first album...... good stuff.

www.displeasedrecords.com has a good selection and good prices, but they send-out damaged goods....so.......

I usually go with www.mymusic.com . It's not quite as big or full featured as Amazon.com but it has the basics for a good store. They have song samples for most albums aswell. Much better quality than Amazon. I don't buy unless I hear a bit of the CD so that is a must. Prices are pretty good and their service is top-notch.

kollex said:
what do you mean by damahed goods?
Well, every single order i've ever gotten from them included CDs with cracked cases, smashed cases (even cracked-up spines) broken teeth. I don't know if it's down to the non-existent protective packaging or them being shipped like that (I suspect both) but trust me, if you order from Displeased your going to have to replace at least a few jewel cases.