Listen to Dan Growl on the Threshold album!

the growls are good, the music is more or less my style, would need more of a proggy edge.. good stuff still

Growls are great, the song I'm not so sure of yet.

I love Threshold but this one particular song is way too happy and doesn't really mesh well with Dan's unique growls. Hope the album is a grower.

it's good, Threshold is not my cup of tea, but it's ok, is it just me or Dan just sings one part, and what they did was re sample Dan over and over?

I would love to hear him sing an entire chorus or something like that

Dan has a great voice

Didn't we have another thread about this already? And yeah Dan is sounding fucking brutal as hell, MORE GROWLING, WOO!!

Only point of criticism, there is too little Dan Swano on the cd! One line in Elusive that is repeated a few times, and the lines in Slipstream are all that Dan has done on this album, and that's way too few!!

CD overall is okay, nothing extraordinary. Threshold has made one cd (Pschyedelicatessen) that is superb, and the others are all okay.

hm... There were like 4 lines by Dan? Of course they sounded awesome, but it was far too little and especially in the latter half of the end almost nonexistant. I like the general idea of that kind of clean/growled vocals contrast, but in this song it was not really used very well..

This rocks! I love Dan's vocals on the new album. I think he features on another track too. Can't wait to get the album in the post!

I know that there isn't much that Dan does, but it's quality not quantity, eh guys? He does make the songs sound that much more powerful.

The growls definitely add an interesting twist to Thresholds sound - I've heard Slipstream and can't wait for the album to hear the other track Dan features on (Elusive)

Hopefully he'll pop up somewhere else soon - maybe some guest vocals on tour!

People seem to forget that Threshold is a Prog Metal band and not a Death Metal band! They've used Dan's voice (which is awesome) for effects not as a lead vocalist...and I think it works perfectly. I've got the album and it kills!