Listen to my cover of Hallowed Be Thy Name (maybe someone like to song on it?)

valnas

New Metal Member
Apr 15, 2002
Visit site
Hey!
I recently made a cover of Iron Maidens Hallowed Be Thy Name. I´m not a proffesional guitarist so the timing might be off at some parts of the song. It was really fun doing it cause it´s one of my all time favourite songs!!!

It´s one problem though. There´s no volcals on it. I´ve tried to sing on it but it soungs really bad........I mean REALLY bad!!!!
If you have a cool metal voice or just like to sing please let me know. I´ll really like to hear the song in it´s complete state if you know what I mean.
You can email you creations to me on: webmaster@inflames.se
Suprise me!!!
And one more thing! I WON´T put you´r song in the internet without YOUR permission!!! This is just for fun!!!

Download the song at http://www.inflames.se you´ll find it in the first page!

Stay Metal!!!

Hey, if you wouldn't mind female focals, I'll see if I can figure out how to get my voice on there. Hallowed be Thy Name has always been one of my favorite songs. I'm not sure what programs I'd need to record my voice on there though, since I've never done that before. :p

Hey! That would be awsome. I use a program called Music Maker when I record things. But you kan do it like this too: Play my file with winamp in the background and record the vocals with a program like wavelab/goldwave. Be shure to choose the mic as input on your soundcard.
Then you can send the vocal track to me and I´ll mix it into the song.
Then I´ll upload it on my homepage for you to download. I can give you a direct link so that no one else will be able to download it.
It will be great with female vocals on Hallowed Be Thy Name!!!! Thanks!

Deconstruction said:
Hey, if you wouldn't mind female focals, I'll see if I can figure out how to get my voice on there. Hallowed be Thy Name has always been one of my favorite songs. I'm not sure what programs I'd need to record my voice on there though, since I've never done that before. :p