Listen to Omnium Gatherum cover 2 classics

hey i still dig Ominism Ghteatrekljfld's debut. the followup i listened to for like 10 minutes because it sounded the same and i didn't need a redundant copy.

but yeah, i still like it. other than the vocals, but they are sorta buried so don't bother me much.

Plzdatemekthx said:
hey i still dig Ominism Ghteatrekljfld's debut. the followup i listened to for like 10 minutes because it sounded the same and i didn't need a redundant copy.

but yeah, i still like it. other than the vocals, but they are sorta buried so don't bother me much.

That's the same shit you said then.

I'll give it to Gugs though -- his review made me go out and buy Omnium Gatherum blind. Yep, I got well and truly suckered. :loco:

But hey, Nate led me to Goatsblood so my armoUr was already weakened.

JayKeeley said:
That's the same shit you said then.

I'll give it to Gugs though -- his review made me go out and buy Omnium Gatherum blind. Yep, I got well and truly suckered. :loco:

But hey, Nate led me to Goatsblood so my armoUr was already weakened.

*pumps fist in air*

YES!

yea omnium gatherum's first album is pretty good, i still bust it out occasionally but not recently...i dl'ed the newer one but it struck me as much blander, only one or two songs up to par with the earlier stuff

kind of a shame, it seemed like they had potential, but i've had my fill of melodeath at this point as well

cthulufhtagn said:
i've had my fill of melodeath at this point as well
yes x39859385 or something. some old stuff is still good, but i don't even listen to At the Gates much anymore. i think the only melo-ish stuff i spin anymore is fuckin ummm those my pals haters, Arghoshitz. and that's only once every rarely so often.

Melodeath albums that stood the test of time:

Dissection - Storm...
Carcass - Heartwork
Eucharist - Velvet
Amorphis - Tales
2 others. (wildcard entries to prevent backlash of oompas screaming "but you forgot blah blah").

Everything else is a guilty pleasure at this point, let's face it. I'll listen to "Jester Race" back to back with "Hail to England" and drink my car bombs.

Dissection = icemetal
Candlemass = no-electricity-metal
Carcass = unruuuuuuuuuulymetal

In Flames = Fire metal
Blind Guardian = Sight Challenged Foster Parent metal
Megadeth = making erik their bitch metal

Some other ones equally unfunny.