Listen to the fucking song!

abbadon

Oct 8, 2003
Falkenberg
www.fallofangels.com
My band Fallen Angels have just for a couple of days finished our studiosession in Studiomega (The crown, Beseech, Lake of tears) where we have recorded our new demo "Extinction". We have released one full lenght song online called "Misanthropic coil" and it´s avalible eather at our website http://www.fallofangels.com or here down below! please leve your comment and if you like it the demo will be avalible for purchase to this weekend just fire away a mail to contact@fallofangels.com!

Misanthropic Coil | 192kbit:
http://www.fallofangels.com/media/sound/Extinction (Demo III)/2.misanthropic-coil.mp3

extsmall.jpg

thats not at all bad for a demo man, guitar sound is pretty good, vocals are recorded well, don't like the drum sound though, but its definately nice to see a band put some effort into recording their demo!

the song is pretty catchy, although i didn't find it to be original, sounds like older in flames influenced stuff to me, but don't let me put you down, this style isnt really my cup of tea anyway, im more into music with very complez structures

Wow. I like very much. The guitars and the vocals rule, and it's very catchy too.

I'm with delt.... What gear did you use?

I think the song is done very well, but I don't like this kinda music. People into this shit would love this song to death. I like the lead riff that shoulda been a pre-solo. Fits well, catchy. Should have a solo though... It would fit right into the song.

delt: The guitar sound is recorded with a Elmwood head (costs around 3 998,99$) and the gutiar is a Ibanez Universe 7 (Stevie Vah signature) the band is from Sweden and the demo will cost around 8$ when it´s released! (proboably this weekend) just fire away a mail to contact@fallofangels.com if you are intrested!

K Of London: This song is the most commercial one from the demo, the others have a little more unique approach!

It´s cool that you liked my vocals :)

you guys definately have something good going for you, i can say you're better than pretty much all the UK bands trying to do melodic death metal at the moment.

in London there are about 30 bands who try to sound like the haunted.

btw - how is that universe guitar to play? ive never tried one, my friend says that the universe guitars made in 1991 were a lot nicer to play.

I've stuck to 6 strings always myself, wouldn't mind giving 7 strings a go