Listen to them ! PITBULL IN THE NURSERY

I like it.

got a clip of the song where he plays this beast?:

sitar_.jpg

Hey, this is fucking awesome. Even though I absolutely hate panic chords, they managed to use them in a way that's somewhat interesting...as opposed to all DEATHxXxCORE bands.

And a few ridiculous song titles to boot, excellent. Thanks!

-Nidaon- said:
I'm not french , i am basque (basque country) ! why ????

Just wondering. I'm french living in canada and i dont know too many good french metal bands. I dont mind Anorexia Nervrosa but Goijra and this Pitbull band are really good! Any other frenchies you recommend?

Flal said:
Just wondering. I'm french living in canada and i dont know too many good french metal bands. I dont mind Anorexia Nervrosa but Goijra and this Pitbull band are really good! Any other frenchies you recommend?

You don't know too many good French metal bands, because there are flat out not many good french metal bands. The best french metal band I've ever heard is a black metal band called Blut Aus Nord.

Flal said:

I recommend Ataraxie (one of the best doom bands ever, check the song L'Ataraxie)
and Elktronik Sciety (fucked up industrial metal)