Listen to this!... Constructive Crit.

Sounds alright, pretty cool music actually I like the vibe. I couldn't follow the drumming much though, I think you guys would sound like 500x better if you used a metronome during band practice. Sorry, anything that's not extremely tight or tracked to a click I can barely tolerate listening to it, especially metal. I know you guys just started off or whatever but I think you should try to convice everyone to work on the timing or use a metronome.

HexTheNet said:
Sounds alright, pretty cool music actually I like the vibe. I couldn't follow the drumming much though, I think you guys would sound like 500x better if you used a metronome during band practice. Sorry, anything that's not extremely tight or tracked to a click I can barely tolerate listening to it, especially metal. I know you guys just started off or whatever but I think you should try to convice everyone to work on the timing or use a metronome.
That's a damn good idea. Never really thought of using one during practice, thanks man.

NP man, I always try to use one anytime I can, I think it helps so much! Some people seem to be against them but I can't think of anyone I know who dislikes a band to be tight in their playing together!

Especially later when tracking your songs, it REALLY, REALLY, REALLY helps to have everything easily 'snap' to a tempo grid. Being on-tempo does wonders for editing (not to mention the sound!)