Listen To This Intro I Wrote

I think this intro gives credit to the title "sorrows slave". By that i mean that the sound of the bass with reverb on a slow pace is giving the listenner an image of a dark future. :( an that it is well represented in that intro.

Hope that what i said made any sence!

Originally posted by Jason Washburn
I think this intro gives credit to the title "sorrows slave". By that i mean that the sound of the bass with reverb on a slow pace is giving the listenner an image of a dark future. :( an that it is well represented in that intro.

Hope that what i said made any sence!

Thats exactly right man!
The reverb and the speed its played totally sets the mood
for the song and its lyrics

I tried alot of differnt things for the intro
but that one just suits everything and goes really good

What's the name of your band? Do you have a cd out?

And just out of curiosity, to record that intro, did you use a recordidng software like Cakewalk or a Digital/analog studio?

I used Cakewalk to record it :)
As for the band....we dont have a singer
Everything else is fine drums,guitar,etc

No cd yet..but there will be mp3s soon enough
I have a bunch of solo stuff recorded
Tapping and stuff
but when the band mp3s are ready I'll post em

I'll be looking foward to hear those mp3.

As for myself i also use Cakewalk : pro audio 9. I guess i could do a better job with Sonar but i'm glad with what i have for now.

I havent played around with Sonar yet
I have the full version on DISC somewhere
Maybe Ill check it out later

Gotta finish downloading the LOTR dvd

Hey, thats not bad, it starts to crack a bit at times, but the riff is cool. IT reminds me of early MONSTER MAGNET.

Originally posted by Unregistered
Hey, thats not bad, it starts to crack a bit at times, but the riff is cool. IT reminds me of early MONSTER MAGNET.

Thats my post. I am haveing to log in everytime i come to marks forums...................