Votes: 19 90.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Social Distortion

The Voice of Reason
Sep 10, 2004
Lahti Rock City, Finland
And here we go!

For the record, I selected randomly who'll face who Except for two matches.

Brutal vs brutal!

Livecannibalism.jpeg

vs

Slayer-Live+Decade+Of+Aggression-2CD-1991-DNR.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I also haven't heard the CC album so of course I voted for Slayer. Besides DOA's a great album!

Slayer, because the album has a perfect tracklist.......and I nominated it

Cannibal Corpse with Chris Barnes on vocals is probably my favorite Death Metal band of all time. With George Fisher I don't really like them much.

So I will take Decade of Aggression, plus I was at that show when they filmed it. That was the last great performance I saw with Anthrax on a big stage. They had the big clock and opened with Time. Was awesome. Then just about a year or 2 later they got a new singer and changed their sound only to almost never be heard from again... how things change!

I vote Slayer because Cannibal Corpse sucks. Grunting growling nonsense. I get that Chris Barnes was an innovator for that style...but I fucking hate that style. Sounds like he was mic'ed rectally.

I know. "Can't we all just get along?" He should be happy that Steve Perry....er...Joey Belladonna is back. But will the music be "thrashy" enough for him? Doubtful!

I'll take Slayer!

Maybe people are starting to realize that even with Joey in the band that doesn't mean the music is going to be good. I do like Joey better in Anthrax, he is the voice of Anthrax. But that doesn't mean that this new album is going to be a good Anthrax album. I think the 2 songs that have been released so far are mediocre at best.