Live album tournament: Round 1 Match 1

Choose

• Cannibal Corpse - Live Cannibalism

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Slayer - Decade of Aggression

Votes: 19 90.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I vote Slayer because Cannibal Corpse sucks. Grunting growling nonsense. I get that Chris Barnes was an innovator for that style...but I fucking hate that style. Sounds like he was mic'ed rectally.

So because you don't like that style of music that means they suck? They are actually VERY talented musicians, better than most non death metal band musicians. I get it, you don't like Death Metal but that doesn't mean all of those bands suck just because you don't like that style of music.

Define "they suck", please.
To me, though, if I happen not to be happy with something, that something sucks. It doesn't have to be put to death or incarcerated, but it sucks.

To me 'suck' in this case would mean bad musicians, poor song writing, and just not good at what they do even if you don't care for the style of music. People like to say that because a band like Cannibal Corpse 'grunts' 'growls' or sounds like the cookie monster that they suck, have no talent etc. But that is very far from the truth. I guess that is my point.

So because you don't like that style of music that means they suck? They are actually VERY talented musicians, better than most non death metal band musicians. I get it, you don't like Death Metal but that doesn't mean all of those bands suck just because you don't like that style of music.

Aaaahhhaaahhaahhaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

irony.jpg

in fact, to do a proper cookie monster vocals requires some skill. I mean, just try it for yourselves.

IMFan09 is a very boring guy. He's having a go at people for not liking Cannibal Corpse, but he voted Slayer himself? :lol: The irony indeed. What a fucking clown.

I'm not saying death metal is shit, or anything like that. In point of fact, death metal is the musical genre I listen to the most.
However, Cannibal Corpse are fucking shit, it's as simple as that.